NSV @victoria secret

P_B
on 12/26/11 12:05 pm - Norfolk, VA
Helllllllooooo my tush fits into their size L sweats and I spent the afternoon modeling my new pink and lepord print bra for the husband. Man it feels good to be one of those girls who can buy normal sizes in a nicer store

(deactivated member)
on 12/26/11 12:24 pm
I love hearing these stories and hope that my wife will follow me on this WLS trek! I'm very happy for you. As a man I don't have that one store that will signify a victory, but I know this is a big one for you.
P_B
on 12/26/11 12:28 pm - Norfolk, VA
Thanks Willy! My favorite part was just being able to say I can wear a large size not a size that is hard to find and is ill fitting due to it being made for someone much much smaller

ruggie
on 12/26/11 1:01 pm - Sacramento, CA
How big is your wife?  You think she could benefit from WLS too?

Heaviest weight:  310 pounds  (Male, 5'10")

(deactivated member)
on 12/26/11 1:23 pm
BMI of over 40 and continuing to gain.  Did everything in her power to disuade me from surgery.  Plenty of screaming at me about losing weight the "respectable way."  Plenty of that anger was fear, but she needs to lose for the same reason we all are.
ruggie
on 12/26/11 3:01 pm - Sacramento, CA
She's probably fearful that this means an end to your relationship - you'll be getting healthy and she won't.  I recommend that both of you read this book.

Heaviest weight:  310 pounds  (Male, 5'10")

atomic_bettie
on 12/26/11 12:46 pm - OK
OMG!  I know how you feel!  I was on the top of the world when I was able to buy a bra from there!  I bawled in the dressing room.  I'm sure a normal person thought I was being rididculous.  I still half expect them to tell me to get out of the store and direct me to Lane Bryants ha!  I have yet to fit into their panties.  Maybe in a couple of months.  Congrats to you on your weight loss!  Everyone's NSVs give me such hope and keep me motivated.
Visit my WLS blog:  themisfitscarlett.blogspot.com                                    
P_B
on 12/26/11 10:58 pm - Norfolk, VA
Speaking of lane Bryant I totally opted out of their promo phone calls this weekend too!!!

Crunchy As Can Be
on 12/27/11 8:14 am - NY
 ~~Emily~~

asweetiepye
on 12/26/11 2:28 pm
You go GIRL!!!

Andrea

Andrea- HT- 5' 7" HW-286 SW-265  CW-153.6
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 109 views