Out of Hiding!

amytang81
on 1/2/12 11:51 am
VSG on 07/28/10 with
So I havent been on here in a while but I am happy to say that I am back. This past semester in college was extremley hard and with that as well as my full time job and being a wife and mother my desire went out of the window. It sickens me to actually write that down but I am past that part and I am ready to face my wrong and start over and get back on track. SO............I went to the store and got my protein shakes, lunches, snacks, and drinks. I am all ready to go. So hears to the NEW YEAR!!!

Thanks OH family for always being there to listen!!!

~~~Amy~~~        
MargeAD
on 1/2/12 12:18 pm - CA
Welcome back. you are 3/4 of the way there already!
NanaDebby65
on 1/2/12 12:19 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
Way to get back on track Amy!! You can do this!!

Debby
HW: 228/GW: 140/CW: 134    
(deactivated member)
on 1/2/12 1:48 pm
Good for you! Welcome back and you can do it!!
jimbovsg
on 1/2/12 2:50 pm
Awww Amy....nice to see you again!  You can do this........we all stumble...or fall.....during this journey....getting back up....and continuing on....is how you will fini****YOU.....just got back up!  Keep it up......you are on your way to finishing it!   We are all there cheering you on!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

howarli
on 1/3/12 2:08 am - MD
Good to have you back.........anything worth doing is always hard.  But hey, you have done most of the work already just a little bit more and you will be there.  Good luck to you!!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 94 views