Was it foamies?

riddle
on 1/18/12 10:23 pm
I had a horrible experience last night with terrible pain at the top of my stomach and dry heaving and vomiting up a small amount of saliva, etc.  This lasted about 2-3 hours and the only thing that relieved it was walking - but I was shaking so hard it was difficult to walk.

What I did I think was take too many pills at one time.  I normally take 4 in the morning and then my vitamins and calcium at night.  I forgot my morning pills so I took them all pretty close together last night along with 2 more pills I take at night.  I know it was stupid and I will NEVER do it again.  Do you "veterans" think that was what it was?  I see my NUT this afternoon and I will tell her about it.

Valsdetermined2lose
on 1/18/12 10:25 pm
hmmmm, not sure . how far out form surgery are you. Sounds like yup, too many pills at once. Did you eat anything before taking your meds?
 HW-267-SW-253-CW-167 I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

Valsdetermined2lose
on 1/18/12 10:26 pm
And the foamies , is a term for when your tummy is full and your mouth will produce salive to build up because you are full.
 HW-267-SW-253-CW-167 I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

riddle
on 1/18/12 10:38 pm
I am 3 months out and  had not eaten anything since about 6:00 (3 hours earlier).
Emily W.
on 1/19/12 12:25 am - Burnsville, MN
VSG on 01/09/12
I think that is what happened to me yesterday!  I took my meds and man, my entire day went downhill from there.  Also, had dry heaves, vomiting, sweats and I can only contribute to the meds and taking too close together.  NEVER will I do that again!  I have my postop today and plan to ask about it.

Good luck!
MareTallama
on 1/19/12 1:26 am - NY
VSG on 01/03/12
 Pre-op, I had a ton of pills I needed for my auto immune disorder (Sjogren's Syndrome), and I still haven't mastered getting them all down in a day. I feel like I'm swallowing crushed meds every couple of hours. You do have to be very careful not to fill your pouch with too many pills. My Dr. wants me to open all capsules and crush everything else. I use V8 juice to wash them down, it helps disguise the taste.
HW & SW: 251 CW: 166 GW: 145  Month 1: -24lbs  Month 2: -11lbs  Month 3: -13lbs Month 4: -10.8 lbs.
Month 5: - 11.2 lbs  Month 6: -9 lbs  Month 7: -6 lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 401 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 428 views