19 months out today

nancy627
on 1/21/12 7:38 pm
 Hi hope every on is well.  I started at 250 and i am 175 been as low as 168 so ive gained weight..   its been hard for me it didn.t come  off as fast as others and im struggeling to hold on to it.  I love my sleeve and new body and would totally do it over. but i still need to be on a diet and still work at it    if i dont eat right i gain  im exersizin all the time  i walk bike swim and i just started yuba kinda fun  this last year i went to reno camping vegas country festable \want you to know it isnt easy I medicated myself with food fo so long .  iturn to alcohol to medicate and gained  so im off the juice i still have restrictin when i eat my protien alls good but i worry ill gain it back  but im working at not doing that.    im tryin to lose more ill up date later
amyc
on 1/21/12 9:18 pm - Jacksboro, TN
Revision on 02/28/12
Is sounds like you may benifet from talking to a therapist.  

Best of luck,
Amy

Jaybee766
on 1/21/12 9:28 pm - Silver Spring, MD
VSG on 02/27/12 with
Hang in there Nancy.  Hopefully you can find a support group to help.   I know I really am starting to count on mine and I haven't even had the surgery yet.  I also talk to a therapist whenever I feel like I need to.  Do as much as you can.  Hang in there.
Jeanne 

Height 5'7"   HW: 314     SW: 293

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 447 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 467 views