Super cute pinterest idea!

quintons_mommy200

on 1/31/12 12:00 pm

Thought I'd share this in case anyone else found it to be a great idea for motivation.. :)

smbergie200
on 1/31/12 12:02 pm - Naples, FL
What a great Idea. It would probably stress me out seeing how much I still need to lose though.

Plastics - Extended Tummy Tuck - February 6th 2013

Morgan S.
on 1/31/12 12:45 pm - El Cajon, CA
VSG on 01/20/12
That is cute! I wonder if it would help or drive me nuts haha. I'll have to think about that one. But it looks like a very cute idea!
Happy Camper
on 1/31/12 2:32 pm
 I LOVE this idea!  I'm gonna do it!

PinkLyfe
on 1/31/12 6:25 pm
 Love it!

MILLERSDAUGHTER
on 1/31/12 10:26 pm - Lewisport, KY
VSG on 04/07/11 with

OMG.....I am ADDICTED to pinterest!  I can't get on the website here at work because I'd never get anything done.  My grandkids have been staying with me and using my laptop in the evenings so I haven't gotten my daily dose for the last 3 days and I'm going into withdrawals.  It's a great site and I've gotten several healthy recipes that I can modify for our diet needs from the wall at pinterest.

Never, never, never give up!
...though she be but little, she is FIERCE...
A Midsummer Night's Dream
katie M.
on 1/31/12 10:33 pm
VSG on 03/29/12
OMG, I have this pinned already!!  I'll be having surgery in March and i plan on getting the supplies to do this....I'm gonna have to buy 150 of those marbles but LORD it will feel good to transfer them all over to the empty jar!!!!
CaseyB
on 2/1/12 1:38 am
VSG on 03/27/12
ok, im a little pintrest retarded but where do you find the instructions for these things? i looked and i couldnt find anything? What am i doing wrong?? lol I searched for the "pin" but could only find one that is blue. Please help!! :)
lindsayslosing
on 2/1/12 3:05 pm - OK
 I saw the same concept on pinterest, and actually did it myself! I used glass pearls for mine, so they weren't as daunting in the "Pounds to-go" jar. I also used different colored glass, in hopes that it would help my mind think more of the pounds lost, because they are easier to see! I also figured that using pearls, I can make a necklace with it once I have lost a lot of weight!

Follow me on youtube for my pre-op and post-op adventure!
    www.youtube.com/user/LindsaysLosing
--I want to know what it'd be like to find perfection in my pride, to see nothing in the light, or turn it off in all my spite.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 287 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 338 views