Bottom Of Screen Advertising Bar: McDonald's. Anyone Else?

Crunchy As Can Be
on 2/6/12 6:47 am - NY
Is it just me because of the searches other people in my home have made from this computer, or does everyone have a McDonald's advertisement at the bottom of their OH screen?

If it's everyone, then I think it's pretty ridiculous and insensitive.

If it's just me, then I have to ask my family why they'd rather be searching the internet for fast food than eat what I cook for them when I know I'm a good cook!

~~Emily~~

Crunchy As Can Be
on 2/6/12 6:49 am - NY
Now it just changed to Pepsi MAX!

What gives??
 ~~Emily~~

(deactivated member)
on 2/6/12 6:50 am
I see it too. And I never search for McDonalds!
edelu
on 2/6/12 6:50 am - los angeles, CA
It's everyone. I thought it was kinda funny stupid.
Starfish40
on 2/6/12 6:52 am
VSG on 03/06/12 with
I saw it a little while ago, but now it's switched to Pepsi Max!

HW: 333, SW : 300 CW: 275. GW; 150

Jennifer H.
on 2/6/12 6:54 am - TX
VSG on 01/17/12
Mine shows all sorts of crazy things. Right now its H&R Block, but I've seen some for Fast Food and wondered "WTH"! I think its based on searches because I was looking for answers to tax questions just the other day. I'd start with the family.

kahlana
on 2/6/12 7:08 am - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
I know I havent been searching fast food... or pepsi max for that matter but I am seeing it too... and yep that's pretty insensitive advertising on a weight loss forum.

My Blog My Facebook

Crunchy As Can Be
on 2/6/12 7:12 am - NY
Yeah, I've just been getting Lens Crafters and H&R Block now too and it's cycling between them.

Weird.
 ~~Emily~~

mrsnate
on 2/6/12 7:13 am
VSG on 04/27/12 with
I noticed it too and thought, now that's ironic! Lol  Now mine has Full Metal Jousting. :)
~Rebecca
Mother to 4, married to a wonderful man, trying to find myself again.    
(deactivated member)
on 2/6/12 7:22 am

I think it is based on what youve researched in general.  It picks up things like foods, tax prep, travel, just anything.  Of course at OH we talk about food so that is picked up thousands of times a day on a site like this.  I have a blog, not a food related blog but since I go on OH all the time the blog gets advertising about WLS.  The thing is I haven't told everyone about that but it seems the internet is going to find a way to "out" me...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 287 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 338 views