2 days to my vsg surgery !!!!!

Georgi
on 2/11/12 10:55 pm - CA
I started my 2 day liquid diet this morning, my doctor told me that I didn't have to do the 2 week pre-op diet since I have lost almost 40 lbs.
I'm having my surgery on Valentines day !!!  I'm praying that everything goes fine.

Magenta73
on 2/11/12 10:57 pm
 Happy Valentine's Day to you! I'm the day after, so we are going to have a great week, Georgi!
HW: 330, SW: N/A, CW: 308.5
Phatchick
on 2/11/12 11:13 pm, edited 2/11/12 11:13 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
What a perfect Valentine's gift to give yourself. This journey begins with self-love. Blessings,  Sharon

Anne D.
on 2/11/12 11:55 pm
You will do just fine. Now valentines day will have an even more special meaning for you! Good luck, and let us know if you need anything.

Georgi
on 2/12/12 11:36 pm - CA
Thank you Anne, you have a great Valentines day also.
countrytat
on 2/12/12 12:44 am - OH
VSG on 01/31/12
Good Luck! You will do great! Happy Valentines Day to you!!!

Gramgal
on 2/12/12 12:55 am
Best wishes for a successful surgery & speedy recovery.  I just had my surgery Feb 8.  Each day I feel a little more in control of my progress.  I try not to look too far ahead and just focus on the current.  As soon as I get this Modified liquid diet figured out it will be time to move on to Purreed food.  Read my Home Now blog to get a better idea of what you might expect.  I know every body is different, also every surgeon, surgery & experience will be different but you will be fine.  Great job on losing the 40 lbs pre-surgery.  I lost 30 pre-. That's a great jump start to your success!

Georgi
on 2/12/12 11:33 pm - CA
Thank you and congratulations on your surgery. I wish you the best and a speedy recovery also .
Some people don't understand that weight loss surgery if not an easy way out, some people have told me "why don't you just diet and exercise".... they just think that I'm  just to lazy to loose weight on my own . I have struggle all my life and done every single diet since I was in middle school and it only got me bigger, especially when I come from parents that would tell us " There are many children out in the world that don't have a bite to eat, so eat ALL of your food" !!!.......So, the problem was that the quantity of food on our plate was always to much to finish.

AmberK
on 2/12/12 5:05 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with
 Wow! Thats nice to only have a two day pre-op! I will start my two week pre-op in one week! I'm so ready! Keep us updated on your progress! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 401 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 428 views