SV--100lbs

jadelet
on 2/23/12 9:52 pm
Not much I can add to that. 8 months, 100lbs down as of today, and still going strong! Well, OK, maybe I sorta struggled with the last 5 pounds for this last month. . .Thank you all for your help getting me this far! To the West Coast crowd--you know who you are--you've been super inspiring. Thanks for that.

Here's my sage advice.

I've stalled more than once. I ranted and raved and complained when it happened (not on here, even subconsciously I knew better than that!), but I knew why. I was being non-compliant, plain and simple. Just be honest with yourself. You owe it to yourself after all this. Not saying thats everyone, but I suspect I'm not the only one who has bouts of denial.

I wish you luck, determination, and success!

Jen

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.?

HW: 280   SW: 277 CW: 196

debk21
on 2/23/12 9:55 pm - Mansfield, TX
Congratulations!!!  That's an awesome milestone.  Keep on rockin' that sleeve and remain compliant.  You're gonna hit goal in no time!!!

Deb

Goal Reached in 12.5 Months
HW: 274   Pre-OpW: 266   SW: 254   CW: 125  GW: 145

You must permanently change your lifestyle if you want your weight loss to be permanent. You can do it!

1london
on 2/23/12 10:05 pm
Congratulations!!!  You have got this!  To know when you stall and what has made that happen- and admit it.......is huge! 
Thank you for sharing and keep up the GREAT work!
Best wishes to you! :)

FindingFit
on 2/24/12 12:50 pm - WA
 Fabulous! Way to go. I am doing a happy dance for you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 304 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 350 views