NSV

Tirza T.
on 2/28/12 11:25 pm
VSG on 01/17/12
I don't really have a before size because nothing that wasn't made out of knit or stretchy material or did not have an elastic band fit. Sometimes 28's would fit but, not often (depended on the cut and manufactorer) . In November when I was forced to get a new coat I was not able to zip up any coats in the womans section and I had to buy a 5x mens. I couldn't figure out how some women looked larger than me and dressed nice because I couldn't fit into anything. Anyway, once I had lost 86 lbs on WW. I was down to about 250 or something at the time. I bought a pair of 24 work pants. They looked big and I thought they would fit but they did not (they would not go over my upper thighs or hips) today I tried them on just to gauge my progress, not really expecting much. Well they still didn't fit. Although I was able to get them over my hips and thighs and able (sort of) to button them.  The zipper did not go up though. Well they were so tight my fat was sucked in there like sausage casings LOL. I think if I lose anywhere from 6-10 more pounds they will fit properly. I was so happy they went over my legs and hips. But, why is it that I weigh 18 pounds more than the last time, but they fit better now? That doesn't seem to make sense.

Female, Height 5'6"
HW&Surgeon Consult Weight: 330 lbs. SW: 294 CW:
rhearob
on 2/28/12 11:34 pm - TN
 Keep working, they will fit soon enough, then they will be baggy and you'll be throwing them out.

As you exercise, you will build muscle.  Muscle is much more dense than fat.  So you will notivce that you will lose inches but not necesarily any weight.  We all go through that.  

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

DANIELLE H.
on 2/28/12 11:35 pm - ADAMSTOWN, MD
Thats a good question.  They say your body changes every 7 years, so maybe that is a factor.  Could also be that your weight loss is coming off in a different way this time, do to forming new habits.  Keep up the good work and remember its about you and feeling good. Don't get caught up on size, rather gauge the way you feel as accomplishments. The size will change differently on everyone.

Congrats on your progress.
   HW 296 SW 247.5 (11-14-11)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 304 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 350 views