I don't want to go!!!

ladyday
on 3/12/12 11:53 pm
VSG on 02/15/12
 I am dragging my feet this morning. I have a doctors appt in a few and I don't want to go. The first week was great and then week 2 and 3 were stall city which made my NUT keep me on full liquids for an extra week. I have lost some weight but not really much to talk about. Just dreading that I will go in there and be put on full liquids for the rest of my life.....Yes,I'm being dramatic!!! Just frustrated at how the weight just slowed down and at one point stopped and I feel not deprived of food, but just wanting to move to the next stage of the diet. 

Crystalriver
on 3/13/12 12:40 am - Shelby Township, MI
VSG on 02/22/12
I totally understand what you are talking about. I was sleeved 2/22. I knew I would be a slow loser due to my age and past diet history. It doesn't make it any easier! I have lost 14lbs. since surgery. Fantastic! I have never done that in such a short amount of time. This time it will stay off. I think we need to remember that we will get to goal. I lose 5 lbs. one day and it shows back up the next day, then I lose one lbs. and it stays off. I am starting to look for a pattern so I won't get as discouraged. We will do this! And you will get to that next stage of the diet! Good Luck.

Kathy
anninva
on 3/13/12 1:01 am - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with
well, that sucks!  i can understand why you don't want to go!  i hated being on liquids so you have my sympathies.  force yourself to go in and let us know how it goes!  (((((hugs)))

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

tsupulver
on 3/13/12 3:01 am
VBG on 06/18/10 with
Don't worry to much, I had a similar problem but it was just my bodies reaction to thinking it needed to go into survial mode after a couple of weeks you will most likely see a big drop.  Way to go on your weight loss so far and keep your head up this is a marathon not a sprint we will all get there in our own time.

ladyday
on 3/13/12 4:19 am
VSG on 02/15/12
 Thanks for the support!!!! The appt was with the NUT and she was so happy to see that I had lost 9 pounds in the last 3 weeks and said that I am right on schedule. That's funny, I don't feel on schedule. But, she reassured me that I have lost the amount of weight that is expected for the month and granted me access to mushy land......YIPPEE!!!! Now I don't want to eat...LMAO!!! I will take it slow. Really just want a piece of mellon or some berries....I will think about the protein later tonight. Actually, thinking about starting the next stage tomorrow. Guess that I just wanted her to say that I am ok and yes to the next stage. A little reassurance goes a long way and I thank all of you for your words of encouragement. It's good to know that you are not alone.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 401 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 428 views