..and the thunder rolls....Boy is my tummy acting crazy today!

Michelle H.
(Rainbomama)

on 3/30/12 2:43 am - LA
VSG on 02/27/12
This is the very first time since surgery that my tummy is rolling and rumbling.  It's crazy.  If I was in public, I'd be embarrassed at all the noises it's making.  Is this normal and what do you do to make it simmah down?  
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Michelle from Louisiana

teahleah
on 3/30/12 3:31 am
VSG on 07/02/12
Ok so I LOVE the title of this post...all I could think of was Garth Brooks "Thunder Rolls" and so I started singing it and reminiscing of the great times I had in HS (one of my childhood friends sang this at a talent show one year and I feel in LOVE with Garth Brooks then LOL!...and my friend is a great singer too!).

Thanks for the memories...and from what I have seen onhere from the vets the tummy makes all KIND of fun noises after surgery...I can't wait till I have mine and can hear the sounds cause that'll mean I'm on the losers' bench!

HW: 475, Consult WT: 450.5 **Lost 63 lbs pre-op** SW: 387.5 M1: -31, M2: 
Check out my blog about my journey so far:  http://breakingoutbebe.blogspot.com
InnerMe
on 3/30/12 6:11 pm
I don't know how to make it stop, but twice now my stomach has been loud enough to wake my dog who was sleeping under my desk sending him barking and running to check the doors and windows, waking the other dog to to join him in the process. They were so freaked they woke up my husband and daughter with all the running and barking before I could calm then down!
 Heather

54 lbs lost pre-op, VSG 3/16/12   
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 287 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 338 views