Reese's Peanutbutter Cup

MizzEvil
on 4/3/12 1:38 am - Phoenix, AZ
VSG on 03/16/12
OOoOoo snickerdoodles! Love!!!

The only thing I've ordered from that site is the sample pack. Will hafta check it out more for some extra specialty things. I didn't want to go crazy because I didn't know if I'd stick to shakes after I got off liquids. But, since I'm not a breakfast person, I'll probably continue doing shakes in the morning. If anything, the family can use the syrups for their coffee, icecream and other things they get creative with - so wouldn't be bad to have some around :)
INgirl
on 4/3/12 1:40 am
Yeah, if I didn't actually *like* my shakes I make, I'd have upped my eating by now to get it all from food.. but I don't like to eat when I first wake up, it's time just for drinking coffee, so my shake waits for me in the fridge and first thing, I drink that.. instant 25-30g protein boost.. then coffee.. then food after I'm fully caffeinated!
Daisy_Rose
on 4/3/12 2:06 am
 I love my PB2 - and the chocolate PB2... oh my!  What a treat!

MizzEvil
on 4/3/12 2:38 am - Phoenix, AZ
VSG on 03/16/12
Do you notice a difference in flavor? I tasted both the powders plain and the pretty much taste the same to me. Not sure if it changes when you mix it with stuff.
Can't wait to cook with it. Make some thai peanut chicken or peanut dipping sauce. Mmmm!
Barbara W.
on 4/3/12 2:23 am - Upland, CA
VSG on 05/23/12
I don't mean to sound dumb but, what is PB2?  Where can I get it?

INgirl
on 4/3/12 2:36 am
Peanut flour, finely milled peanuts, pressed to remove most of the oil.. I use regular peanut flour but PB2 and the like can sometimes be found in with the organic foods like Bob's Red Mill etc.. or from health food stores, or online. Bell Plantation will sell individual packs to try, just to see if you like it. I use unsweetened cocoa powder + peanut flour to make my own chocolate version.. and I only like the stuff in cooking or shakes.. makes a great peanut chicken satay!
MizzEvil
on 4/3/12 2:39 am - Phoenix, AZ
VSG on 03/16/12

Peanut Chicken Satay recipe PLEASE!!!!! I can't wait to cook with it and make a peanut sauce. Yummmy!

INgirl
on 4/3/12 2:58 am
Lol! I wing it everytime, depending on what's in the house.. I taste it as I go!

couple spoons peanut flour
little sesame oil
ponzu or soy sauce
pressed garlic
sometimes lemon or lime juice
siracha or thai pepper paste

When it tastes good to me, I dump it on the chicken strips and let them sit for an hour or so.. then grill them.. mix up a little more of the batch for dipping if wanted.
MizzEvil
on 4/3/12 3:28 am - Phoenix, AZ
VSG on 03/16/12

Sounds like my kinda cooking - just adding stuff to taste as I go. I never measure unless I'm baking or if I'm doing a recipe I haven't done before. Typically I add to taste, and whatever I have around the house.
Thanks... gonna hafta make it for my mom cos she loves her some peanut sauce dishes.

NomoreXL
on 4/3/12 3:55 am
VSG on 05/04/12 with
Hi I am new here and I was wondering about the PB2. I was going over my post op diet and mourning the loss of Peanut butter. Can you give me a little more info on the PB2. Thank you - Michelle
NomoreXL

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 444 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 465 views