Reese's Peanutbutter Cup

MizzEvil
on 4/3/12 4:29 am - Phoenix, AZ
VSG on 03/16/12

PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
It's what's not in PB2 that makes it so good for you. For starters, our special process removes 85% of the fat calories without the chemicals typically used in producing reduced fat foods. Something else you won't find in PB2 is preservatives. What you will find is natural roasted peanut flavor that's also available in a rich chocolate variety.

http://bellplantation.com/

I don't see a reason why you should give up peanut butter if you love it. It's not completely bad for you and not all fats are bad. There are plenty of people post-op who eat it.
Anyhow,basically, they squeeze out all the extra fats & oils, and it's peanut powder. Really tasty. I ordered the regular PB2 and the PB2chocolate as a set from Amazon. Flavor-wise on tasting them seperately, I don't taste a big difference in the two - not sure if it changes when you add to something.
Like mentioned, you can cook with it too! I can't wait :)

judyk62
on 4/3/12 4:19 am - Santa Rosa, CA
I purchased the PB2 on Amazon.

HW: 284: SW: 274: CW: 152.8. Goal: 159  

aled1223
on 4/3/12 4:24 am

We have pb2 at our Drug Emporium.

BethR311
on 4/3/12 12:28 pm - Fort Wayne, IN
For all us chocolate peanut butter lovers, Walmart has Body Fortress protein powder in chocolate peanut butter flavor! It's my go to now, I used to use Syntrax Nectar. I love it, no shipping costs and half the price of Syntrax!

Open yourself to possibility and possibility will present itself.
sonjakp
on 4/4/12 5:59 am - douglasville , GA
VSG on 03/30/12
 OMG I'm a big PB Junkie LOL Just Ordered my PB2  from Amazon....The Mourning is over LMBO

Sonja

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views