Vitamin Question

want2lose130
on 4/6/12 4:43 am, edited 4/6/12 4:50 am
VSG on 04/23/12
Hi,
This is my first post.  I am trying to decide what vitamin to use.  I will be sleeved on 4/23/12.  I think I'm going to buy the celebrate Multi-complete but was wondering on what people think of the taste (orange vs. berry) and if they can tolerate them after the sleeve.  I also thought of doing a week of the celebrate powder for the first week out from surgery?   I came across the Fusion vitamin too that interested me because that is all you have to take.  I was wondering though for anyone using Fusion how have your labs been?  Is there any problem with Iron or calcium absorption?

Thanks for your help, I've enjoyed reading lots of information on here over the past 2 months since I've joined.

Traci M.
on 4/6/12 6:02 am - CT
VSG on 03/13/12
I wouldn't buy anything my docotr gave me a prescription for mine.I would ask him don't waste your $.

Traci

USAF Wife
on 4/6/12 6:14 am, edited 4/6/12 6:15 am
I used the Celebrate Complete in the berry flavor for almost 2 years and ALL through my last pregnancy. I never had issues with taking chewable vitamins, the Celebrate are far less chalky than other brands.

I have had stellar labs my entire time post-VSG. I was on GNC Soloton with bioavailable iron for my first year post-vsg.

Currently, I'm on a RX prenatal, I got with my last pregnancy, and I was sent home with them from the hospital. I am only taking them because about 3 months after Tatum got here, I ran out of the Celebrate, had these sitting in my drug cabinet, and decided I'd use them up, have my labs pulled and see how everything looks. I'm 12 weeks pregnant again, and Tatum is only 5 months old. So, I'm interested to see how my labs look with this supped up prenatal they prescribed me in comparison to how my labs looked when I was taking Celebrate Chewables.

Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 284 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 336 views