Had my 2 week check up today

fireman441
on 4/10/12 12:46 pm - CT
VSG on 03/26/12
 yes ,i had my 2 week check up today doc says all is good  i am down 15 lbs in 2 weeks ,i feel i should be down more but he told me thats super as i had a low bmi going in .
i now can eat a eggs  will try in the am ,i did eat tonight 6oz of yogurt and a small pudding cup ,both went right down with no problem.
next week fish then a week after chicken then meat and the last week salads.
i have to hit the gym 2-4 times a week to make him happy.so so far all is good ...thanks  bruce

Jenny C.
on 4/10/12 12:49 pm
Good luck & welcome to the VSG family.  I remember how sick I was of purees, which is still a worda non grata in my house.  Dense protein = restriction = satisfaction.  I am super dope on activity and feel it was crucial to my achieving goal...just do it!  In a few months, you will be lighter, stronger, more comfortable.  So excited for you!!!!

Marabell
on 4/10/12 1:11 pm
VSG on 06/07/12
sounds like your doing very well Bruce...keep up the good work.

looking forward to seeing your progress...stay well!

sweettooth58
on 4/10/12 1:20 pm - IL
I have a one week chekup and hope they tell me I can have some soft foods. I am sick of chichen broth and protien shakes...
I will see what I am down tomorrow...
sweettooth58
on 4/10/12 1:21 pm - IL
One thing on the eggs is dont cook them well and or to dry and you should not have any problems...
judyk62
on 4/10/12 1:44 pm - Santa Rosa, CA
 I'm really pleased that you are doing so well. Just keep doing what the doc says and you'll have a great journey!

Judy

HW: 284: SW: 274: CW: 152.8. Goal: 159  

Pkrplyr777
on 4/10/12 6:50 pm - CT
Wow, two weeks already? Time flys.
Eat the dense proteins slow. Let each bite hit your stomach and settle before the next one.
You'd be surprized just how dense some foods are.

Glad to hear your doing well. The weight will come off, just don't go crazy on junk foods. Stick to whole healthy foods.

Oh...and get your ass to the gym
donna
  HW/233 *  SW/212 * CW/133 *GW/132 * 100 Pounds of FAT gone FOREVER!

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple~Dr.Suess            
HowieG
on 4/11/12 1:08 am
VSG on 03/28/12
 That is great. I have my checkup on Monday. I am excited as well 
To infinity and beyond - I have an ongoing blog Pre -> Post - Feel free to drop in 
                                  http://howiegordonadaped.blogspot.com/ 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 400 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 427 views