Inbox Messages

FabulousNFree
on 5/3/12 11:23 pm - GA
VSG on 03/22/12
I'm usually online VIA my phone and for some reason I've never been able to send a reply from my phone...can't get online at work and recently had not been able to see my messages. To all of my Fabulous OH friends that sent me encouraging messages and inspirational messages and how u doing messages and congratulation messages...I really appreciate you taking the time to do so. Shay..I'll call you this afternoon

onemoretry
on 5/3/12 11:51 pm - GA
VSG on 03/21/12
Looking forward to it, really need to talk to someone.
HT: 5'4"      HW: 251  SW: 237  CW: 172 GW: 135 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
"You can control how much water you drink, how much protein/carbs/cals you consume, and how much you exercise. FOCUS on those and not the scale, because no matter how hard we try, we do not control the scale." ~  acbbrown

New_me2011
on 5/4/12 2:11 am - NY
VSG on 02/14/12
Onemoretry, glad to see you on the forum, hadn't seen you post for a while and was concerned about you- the last I heard you were treated for a stricture. Hope all is resolved and you are feeling better and well on your way to healing, recovery, and success.

Michele            

New_me2011
on 5/4/12 2:08 am - NY
VSG on 02/14/12
Sending you a very belated but very heartfelt and sincere CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to the losers bench and glad you seem to be doing well. Much continued success!

Michele            

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views