A bad way to start the day. People are just cruel

Angel1974
on 5/8/12 2:59 am
VSG on 06/04/12

I was not going to say anything because I was so embarrassed.  At the end, I think I will share because I know you guys can relate and lift my spirit because to tell you the truth, I don't feel good today.

I got on the train this morning.   I sat down next these teenage girls.   I sit next to one I am always careful to make sure that there is enough space before I sit down anywhere because I don't like to sit to tight next to someone and make them feel bad, so there was enough space for the two of us but after awhile she get up and says "I swear fat people should be all round up and put together in one Island, they all freaking smell like French fries".  They started to laughed and her friend said "they probably eat each other'.    I was soo embarrassed, that I got off the train and waited for the next one. 

I was feeling so happy these last couple of days.  I was building myself up, Imagining my new life, I was walking with a skip on my step looking forward to my new future, and with just some words, people that I don’t even know, knocked me down.

Got to work in tears.  Not a good day today.

Follow my progress on my youtube channel
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCARrPUdk_U

acbbrown
on 5/8/12 3:05 am - Granada Hills, CA
 Wow those must be some really miserable people. I'm so sorry that happened to you! Don't let this break your spirits! Keep up the good work - your new life is starting soon. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

tripmom02
on 5/8/12 3:05 am - NJ
 Here is the thing, you are about to get skinny and hot, and you will still be a good person on the inside, that little ***** will ALWAYS be ugly on the inside and in the long run people will see it and she will suffer for it. 

I know it's hard, but forget her, she is NOTHING to you and what she said is a reflection of her (and her sucky ass parents for not raising a better kid), it is NOT a reflection of you or who you are as a person. 

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

Feystorm
on 5/8/12 3:35 am - CA
VSG on 03/14/12
 I was going to post - but you said it just perfectly. 

Me however - I would have let the little brat know what I thought of her :)  Just cuz I have a big mouth lol.

HW:242 Start of Preop Diet:  217  SW:200 CW:116.8 GW: 115;  SOCAL MEETUPS GROUP!:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/socalhallo2012/    

anewbeginning2012
on 5/8/12 3:44 am - IN
RNY on 10/01/12
DITTO on every count!
(deactivated member)
on 5/8/12 3:08 am
VSG on 04/16/12
I am so sorry. There is no excuse for what those girls said and I wish I could give you a big hug. I saw your you tube video and I can tell you, you are so brave to put your journey out there. We are here for you!
AzureAurora
on 5/8/12 3:08 am - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 02/06/12
OMG!!! HuuuuGGGssss !!
Some People!

Highest 310 Start W 299 Surgery W 279 Current Weight 166.5 lbs      

Angel1974
on 5/8/12 3:12 am
VSG on 06/04/12
 They made me feel like **** Really LIKE ****!.  People were just staring because they were loud too.    

People around us where just looking, I couldn't take it and i got up and left the train and wait for the next one.   

I didn't cried until i got to my office.

Follow my progress on my youtube channel
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCARrPUdk_U

Sleeva
on 5/8/12 3:12 am - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
Only thing I can say is ...let her keep living and see what life has to knock her down with.. she will probably be fat once she gets in the baby making years, and I am sure those words will haunt her.. let your haters be your motivaters! keep your chin up!
   ROMANS 12:1 
   I beseech you therefore brethern, by the mercies of God,that you present your bodies a  living sacrifice,holy and acceptable to God which is your reasonable service.

peeches35
on 5/8/12 3:15 am
VSG on 04/03/12
them ******g *****es it killed me when people can be so ******g mean, if i was there i would of told them *****es to shut the **** up low life they be the ones to go around bulling people am so sorry for that please dont let it get you down because what goes around comes around and just like they talk about you its someone out there talking about there ass. no home training ass hole

SO INLOVE WITH MY SELF

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 306 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 351 views