Well, it's on the calendar...

morgans
on 5/14/12 4:12 am
VSG on 06/18/12
 June 18th with Dr. McGill in Atlanta.

I am soooooo nervous. 

I had a breast reduction done several years ago and I was not nervous at all, and that is some fairly major surgery. 

This feels a bit like walking off the edge of a cliff and trusting that you'll not only land safely but that the land down there closely resembles the land you're currently on, if that makes any sense.

June W.
on 5/14/12 4:51 am - Phoenix, AZ
VSG on 04/12/12
Don't stress. you'll do great!! I'm so excited for you.

spring2012
on 5/14/12 4:51 am
 Hello, yes I too was very nervous. I have had several other surgeries and nothing like the nerves with this surgery. I think it might be that there are so many visits, tests, appointments, materials to read, etc. etc that it is overwhelming.  The other surgeries were one visit or two and then off to the OR and no problems.  Once I went to the hospital, it was fine. The folks were so professional and calming and I knew I was in the best hands.  Prayer helped and did reading the messages on this board.  It really helped me to see how kind and giving the group was...sometimes it does take a village.  Keep posting and good luck.
Cortnee Z.
on 5/14/12 9:12 am - Murrieta, CA
VSG on 04/04/12
Don't worry!! This is a cake walk compared to breast reduction surgery. I haven't had it done, but I have had friends who have and it's very painful! This is nothing like that, in my opinion!!

Take care and relax :) You will be just fine :)
Cortnee 

"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn" Harriet Beecher Stowe

Blog: 
http://mysleeveandme.blogspot.com     MFP: CortneeZ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 365 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 410 views