I haven't had my surgery yet and I am having dreams of goal!!!

Angel1974
on 5/14/12 1:40 am
VSG on 06/04/12

I think is because I spoke with my sisters yesterday and they live down there.  I haven't told my family in DR I am having surgery.  I want to suprise them.  

I had the most incredible and real dream I have had in YEARS last night!  I dreamt that I was a goal that I travel to DR(Dominican Republic) to surprise my family there.  I can tell you what I was wearing, (these black tight jeans with this beautiful red shirt), black heels, my hair was really short.  I can tell you what the heat felt like on my face, I could smell the sea.  IT WAS CRAZY!!! 

I haven't had my surgery and I am having crazy dreams!!!

Follow my progress on my youtube channel
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCARrPUdk_U

Pobearsam7
on 5/14/12 2:18 am
I haven't had the surgey yet 6/ 27 is my date and I'm already wondering if skinny jeans will look good on me or not... But I'm thinking positive bout how I would feel
Bout my life and how I can surprise ppl w/ this positive change I'm making
Shagdoll
on 5/14/12 2:56 am
I love how you shared this story with us. That dream is very possible. Keep your eye on the prize; you can get there!
Good luck to you, your day is almost here!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

rhearob
on 5/14/12 4:08 am - TN
 Keep that dream in your mind.  Every time you walk for exercise, walk toward that dream.  Every workout, every time you log in under your calories goal is a step toward that dream.

Keep it in mind as your motivation.

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 132 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 390 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 422 views