Approved

J. Garcia
on 5/17/12 8:57 am
 My paperwork was submitted yesterday , and today I got approved and got a date :) my preop is June 13 ( my bday ) and surgery is June 25 . I'm on cloud 9 . I don't know what to do with myself . I'm flushed with emotions. I really thought this would not happen for me.
trayb17
on 5/17/12 9:12 am
VSG on 01/05/12
Congrats! Before you know it you'll be on the loser's bench!
LancesMomma
on 5/17/12 9:30 am - OH
 Wow! that was fast! congrats!
Cortnee Z.
on 5/17/12 9:49 am - Murrieta, CA
VSG on 04/04/12
That is wonderful!! I really think doctor's and insurance companies are seeing the huge benefits for all involved with this surgery! 

Way to go!
Cortnee 

"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn" Harriet Beecher Stowe

Blog: 
http://mysleeveandme.blogspot.com     MFP: CortneeZ
J. Garcia
on 5/17/12 12:08 pm
 It was fast . Dr told me I'd probably have to wait 2 weeks for approval. He was shocked I got approved so fast. I can't wait to be on the losers bench 
danzeppelin
on 5/17/12 1:55 pm
VSG on 08/15/12
That is excellent! Congrats! Do you have any comorbities? I'm hoping with all that's going on with me I'll get a quick approval. What insurance do you have?
J. Garcia
on 5/17/12 3:25 pm
No comorbidities that are listed although I keep getting bells palsy and my surgeon has let my insurance know that he believes my weight was possibly linked ? Due to stress my body is going thru. I have Medi-cal health plan of San Joaquin 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 65 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 247 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 314 views