7 month update with pics! -125lbs!

carrierae
on 6/21/12 2:46 am, edited 6/21/12 3:06 am - WA
Hey all, 7 month post op update here.

I am down a total of 125lbs now (104 post op). 13 of that was this month! 

I have had a few pretty amazing NSVs this month.
1. I can wear some of my hubbys pants. That feels amazing!
2. I am wearing size 14 in some clothes now. I have been able to shop at regular stores!
3. I bought my first couple things at Costco! YEAH inexpensive clothes!
4. I have gotten a pair of pants in XL and a top in XL that once I tried them on realized they are too big! Thats right...XL is starting to become too big!
5. The skirt that I was wearing when my hubby and I went on our first date fits now! I wore it the other day! Amazing
6. THE BIGGEST ONE OF ALL! After not really working on following my diet for a few weeks I have been successful in getting back on track. Including being out on Fathers day and not caving to eat crap like I normally do

A few things I have noticed that are great (if you arent there already you have these to look forward to)
* I am more comfortable now sitting with my leg crossed. Not the ankle resting on knee fat girl or guy cross but actually crossed over my knee. I always wanted to do this ladylike position!
*  I was at the beach yesterday and was totally comfortable. In Seattle it isnt nice enough yet for a swimsuit but I was comfortable!
* Took a trip to the other side of the state and saw my brother. It was nice to have him see what I have accomplished. He is my harshest critic. Nice to hear him call me skinny mini
* I am starting to LOVE having my picture taken!

My secret to why I think I am doing so good even past the 6 months...I dont always follow plan. I have days where I am in carb heaven! I am convinced that this has kept my body confused so I have been able to keep going with ease. My secret for the last week (when I have lost 9lbs)...Every night in bed when I am watching TV I have a little treat. A spoon of peanut butter. It is my yummy indulgence when watching crappy TV. I think that protein in there (7gms) at bed is making me keep going during sleep.

Going to see my surgeon in a week. Last visit he wanted me to lose 14lbs by this visit. I have lost 29 so far. Ladies days started last night which usually stalls me for a week but I am gonna do my best to lose another pound to make it an even 30!

Finally, Here are some pics.I took these first thing in the morning which explains the bad hair **NOTE** you may have to scroll over to see the full month by month comparison

7 month front

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
7 month side

Night before surgery vs today:

at the beach (not naked, wearing a strapless top)

and lastly...the pants I wore day before surgery (not at most flattering angle but you get the idea) 

If you want to see my month by month here is the link: 
http://images.obesityhelp.com/uploads/profile/985349/albums/ 114281/month%20by%20month2.jpg

Carrie   HW: 334/Preop Appt W: 328/SW: 313/CW: 2  
preop: -21lbs, month 1: -28lbs, month 2: -16lbs, month 3: -18lbs, month 4: -11lbs,
month 5: -11lbs, month 6: -7lbs, ...all the way down. NOTE: after slacking I got back on track in Nov (month 12) and have lost 16lbs so far!

rhearob
on 6/21/12 2:52 am - TN
 Congratulations!  You look so good.

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

(deactivated member)
on 6/21/12 2:53 am
You're looking great! Keep up the good work.

Elaine N.
on 6/21/12 3:02 am - Hiddenite, NC
VSG on 06/12/12
 That old pants view really shows it off.  You look fabulous.

God will turn our weakness into strength.
(deactivated member)
on 6/21/12 3:18 am - Canada
VSG on 04/16/12
You look gorgeous. You are definately an inspiration to us all.
Shagdoll
on 6/21/12 3:18 am
The last 7 months have been good to you gurl!!! You are doing awesome!!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Radeechie
on 6/21/12 3:21 am
VSG on 04/30/12
 Wow! Congrats! I imagine you are thrilled! 

ordinarybeauty
on 6/21/12 3:42 am
VSG on 09/27/12
Congratulations on all your work. You look great. Thanks for inspiring us and for daring to wear a tub top at what looks like Shilshole Beach.

carrierae
on 6/21/12 4:28 am - WA
Thanks...edmonds marina (but close ). Got married at Shilshole though.

Carrie   HW: 334/Preop Appt W: 328/SW: 313/CW: 2  
preop: -21lbs, month 1: -28lbs, month 2: -16lbs, month 3: -18lbs, month 4: -11lbs,
month 5: -11lbs, month 6: -7lbs, ...all the way down. NOTE: after slacking I got back on track in Nov (month 12) and have lost 16lbs so far!

SFChorus
on 6/21/12 3:56 am - CA
Carrierae, you look fabulous!  Keep up the great work!

Fiona

Sleeved 12/15/11, 5'1", HW 185, SW 164, CW102

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 304 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 350 views