Protein Cinnamon Rolls

Jackie00
on 6/25/12 10:28 am
http://blog.questproteinbar.com/protein-cinnamon-roll/

316cals, 45g protein 16 carb (8 from fiber) and 8g fat.

The calories are high, the carbs are up there as well but not sure if one could finish the whole portion they are talking about or not.

I love cinnamon rolls, anyone want to make these for me to try or let me know if it is worth trying them?
Sleeved 15-Sept-2011 HW 294 Pre op weight 285 SW 279 GW 145?
Pre op 6 lbs lost, M1 - 23 lbs M2 - 11 lbs M3 - 12 M4 - 6 M5 -10 M6 -10 M7 -7 M8 - 4 M9 - 4
M10- 4 M11 - 5 M12 - 0

njhanibal
on 6/25/12 11:41 am, edited 6/25/12 11:41 am - Hightstown, NJ
VSG on 06/13/12

Login / My Account | Logout

Cinnamon Roll - Box of 12 - All Natural Line

Our Products: Protein Bars > Boxes

SKU: PBCR12 Quest Low Carb All Natural Protein Bars - Cinnamon Roll There's nothing better than a warm cinnamon roll. Now you can get that amazing taste in an all natural, high protein (20 grams!) bar with none of the guilt! **Sweetened with Stevia and Erythritol More details... List Price: $33.48 Price: $24.99

Tell a friend
Cinnamon Roll - Box of 12 - All Natural Line Cinnamon Roll - Box of 12 - All Natural Line

Previous Item Next Item

Product Details
QuestBars are the perfect nutrition bar for anyone looking to get top quality protein while dropping some carbs from their diet. They're as delicious and convenient as a candy bar, while maintaining all of the nutrition of a carefully prepared meal that's packed with fiber to make you feel full and to help with digestion and weight loss.

Back to the top
    #boxcontent{width:285px; background-image:url('images/contentmiddle.png');}#titlebox{width:285px; background-image:url('images/titlemiddle.png');}

Home   Ingredients   Why Choose Quest?   Who Uses Quest Bar   Articles   Contact   About
.LPform { width:187px; height:110px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; } #LPidentifier { display:none; } #LPmessage { display:inline; }
Type your question here and click Start Chat.

Login / My Account | Logout

Buy Your Quest Bars

Cinnamon Roll - Box of 12 - All Natural Line

Our Products: Protein Bars > Boxes

SKU: PBCR12 Quest Low Carb All Natural Protein Bars - Cinnamon Roll There's nothing better than a warm cinnamon roll. Now you can get that amazing taste in an all natural, high protein (20 grams!) bar with none of the guilt! **Sweetened with Stevia and Erythritol More details... List Price: $33.48 Price: $24.99

Tell a friend
Cinnamon Roll - Box of 12 - All Natural Line Cinnamon Roll - Box of 12 - All Natural Line

Previous Item Next Item

Product Details
QuestBars are the perfect nutrition bar for anyone looking to get top quality protein while dropping some carbs from their diet. They're as delicious and convenient as a candy bar, while maintaining all of the nutrition of a carefully prepared meal that's packed with fiber to make you feel full and to help with digestion and weight loss.

Back to the top
    #boxcontent{width:285px; background-image:url('images/contentmiddle.png');}#titlebox{width:285px; background-image:url('images/titlemiddle.png');}

Home   Ingredients           Articles   Contact   About
.LPform { width:187px; height:110px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; } #LPidentifier { display:none; } #LPmessage { display:inline; }
Type your question here and click Start Chat.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 402 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 429 views