Just another pic...

seeingmyselfthere
on 9/17/12 6:51 am
VSG on 03/07/12
Hi Everyone!!! Just wanted to post an updated pic from last Sunday. Looking forward to posting an update by the end of the week that I'm under 180!!! I'm focused and ret to go! lol!

AngieB2011
on 9/17/12 7:06 am - MD
VSG on 03/19/12
Two thumbs up!!
seeingmyselfthere
on 9/17/12 7:11 am
VSG on 03/07/12
TYTYTY AngieB2011!!!!
MuttLover
on 9/17/12 7:16 am
VSG on 11/14/12
You look amazing! 
seeingmyselfthere
on 9/17/12 7:25 am
VSG on 03/07/12
Thanks MuttLover!!!!
SleevedLife
on 9/17/12 7:30 am
You look awesome!!!  May I ask how tall you are (because you are at my goal weight - although I don't think I'll look at slim as you do at 180 or so!)?

Nutshell:

Lost 140 lbs with VSG. (Hooray!!)

got pregnant  (yeaaaa!)  

got cancer (boooo!)

regained 40 lbs.   (grrrr!)

In summary: Alive & Grateful.   

seeingmyselfthere
on 9/17/12 7:38 am
VSG on 03/07/12
Hi SleevedLife!! Thanks so much!!!

I'm 5'8".  My goals is 140 pre-plastics - hoping to settle in at around 135 - 138 post.  I believe 164 gets me just inside the normal range. 

I usually don't tell folks (outside of OH) what my goal weight is - they almost always discourage me and say I'll be too thin. But actually I am small framed - so my weight should be on the mid to lower range of the spectrum. Hope that helps!

Margaret
SleevedLife
on 9/17/12 7:52 am
Thanks so much for sharing that!  I'm 5'6, but I have a very large frame (based on bone measurements and some fancy scale my doctor used).   So I'm sure 180 would be a good weight for me.  But, I'm always willing to adjust as I get closer to that weight and see how I really feel/look.

I completely understand not wanting to share your goal weight with others.  It is amazing how opinionated people can get on something as seemingly simple (and personal!)  as your goal weight. LOL!  130-140 is a great weight for someone that is small framed and 5'8.   Just ignore the naysayers.  You know your body better than anyone, so you know what works for your frame and how you feel at any given weight.  

180 is my plastics goal, but I might have to cave and do plastics a bit before I reach the goal.  My floppity belly gets in the way of exercise right now, and is really really annoying.  LOL!  And don't get me started on my batwings. ;)  Oh well, these are "good" problems to have, as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, you look fantastic!!  Congrats!

Nutshell:

Lost 140 lbs with VSG. (Hooray!!)

got pregnant  (yeaaaa!)  

got cancer (boooo!)

regained 40 lbs.   (grrrr!)

In summary: Alive & Grateful.   

seeingmyselfthere
on 9/17/12 8:12 am
VSG on 03/07/12
Yeah - people seem to think our lives are fair game for critism sometimes. I learned long ago to only share the things I don't mind them sharing their opinions about.

I'm starting to get a little excited about the plastics. I wasn't really feeling it before - but I think it's just the incentive I need to get to goal. I'm looking forward to having this whole experience wrapped up and moving to the next level.

Keep me posted on your progress, especially if you decide to get your plastics done sooner rather than later.

Thanks again for the encouragement!
jenngirl
on 9/17/12 7:43 am
VSG on 06/25/12
Look at you looking all skinny, and sexy and gorgeous!! I am sure you are having lots of whistles when you pass by!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 162 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 438 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 458 views