60 pounds gone FOREVER! and a I have inspired my cousin to top off

Angel1974
on 10/2/12 2:33 am
VSG on 06/04/12
I am 170 pounds as of this morning.  I was doing my happy dance this morning after my shower (Note to self, dry off before doing the happy dance in the bathroom, I bang my knee with the toilet) LOL.

I am really happy about my weight lost.  I look at myself in the mirror now and I don't recognized myself.   LOL.  I look at myself in the mirror and I look completely different, I stand different, I definally feel different.  

The most amazing thing for me is that I am inspiring my family members to get healthy to.. My cousin that lives in Florida we are like sisters but she has not seen me since before my surgery.  She refuses to see my youtube videos or see pictures of me because I am going to go see her for Thanksgiving and she wants to be surprise.  Let me tell you about my cousin, she is a STAR, she was the tiny skinny one since we were kids.  Then she had two kids and put some weight BUT i was always bigger than her even after she had her kids.  Anyway we were talking on the phone and I told her how much I weight now and she told me "HOLY CRAP! you like 10 pounds away from me!, I am going to get my ass to the gym right now you have inspire me to work out, besides and cannot let you be the only hot now"

So now we are working out together.  We get up in the morning called each other at the beginning of our work out and at the end and then we bragged about who did more,  who burn more calories.  

the Logo for my sleeve is "Changing, Not only my life but my famiiy's as well"

Follow my progress on my youtube channel
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCARrPUdk_U

Marioksig
on 10/2/12 2:48 am - Santa Clara, CA
Great job! Its a great feeling to inspire others! Keep up the good work 

100 LBS gone in 3 Months! - 150 LBS gone in just over 5 Months! 

200 LBS gone in just under 9 Months!

Please Check out my blog:
www.sheddingounces.net  

FloridaVSG
on 10/2/12 4:39 am - FL
VSG on 07/16/12
Mario, you're one amazing and dedicated fellow! Such an inspiration!
Pre-op/HW: 302- SW (7/16/2012): 296 lbs- GW: 160-150 lbs. Month 1: -32 lbs.- Month 2: -16 lbs.
www.theskinnygirlinsideofme.blogspot.com  

Marioksig
on 10/2/12 5:59 am - Santa Clara, CA
Inspriation comes from many places but a lot comes from the people here who I know are fighting the same fight I am! 

100 LBS gone in 3 Months! - 150 LBS gone in just over 5 Months! 

200 LBS gone in just under 9 Months!

Please Check out my blog:
www.sheddingounces.net  

theresaclare
on 10/2/12 4:15 am - RI
Hoping to inspire my sisters after I'm done.
TSinNC
on 10/2/12 5:03 am
VSG on 08/16/12
Awesome! Big congrats!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 201 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 283 views