I gain all of my weight back and THAT is a NSV

Angel1974
on 10/13/12 9:20 am
VSG on 06/04/12
 Ok I went shopping today, for the first time in a very long, long time  I pick stuff from the rack and the fit.  I went sooo crazy that I had about 6 bags of stuff, i got three coats, clothes for work and the weekend. My poor credit cards are on stike right now,  LOL

Those bags where HEAVY.  I feel like I was dying,   I had to stop every three minutes to catch my breath and to adjust the bags.  Then i thought hit me, I bet that with all this stuff I weight more that I did before surgery.

When i got home, i got on the scale with everything that I was carrying home.  With all the bags I weight 220.3 pounds.  That is actually 10 pounds LESS than what I weight before my surgery.  

CRAZY to think that 4 month ago I weight all that!

Follow my progress on my youtube channel
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCARrPUdk_U

louisamay
on 10/13/12 9:37 am
VSG on 04/27/12
Actually carrying all that weight around must have been an eye-opener.  I don't think I'm strong enough to carry all mine around any more!

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

TSinNC
on 10/13/12 10:35 am
VSG on 08/16/12
 That is amazing! What an awesome victory!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

MsBatt
on 10/13/12 10:39 am
On October 13, 2012 at 4:20 PM Pacific Time, Angel1974 wrote:
 Ok I went shopping today, for the first time in a very long, long time  I pick stuff from the rack and the fit.  I went sooo crazy that I had about 6 bags of stuff, i got three coats, clothes for work and the weekend. My poor credit cards are on stike right now,  LOL

Those bags where HEAVY.  I feel like I was dying,   I had to stop every three minutes to catch my breath and to adjust the bags.  Then i thought hit me, I bet that with all this stuff I weight more that I did before surgery.

When i got home, i got on the scale with everything that I was carrying home.  With all the bags I weight 220.3 pounds.  That is actually 10 pounds LESS than what I weight before my surgery.  

CRAZY to think that 4 month ago I weight all that!
LOL! I remember carrying a 50-lb bag of dog chow AND a 50-lb bag of potting soil up the steps---and thinking How the HELL did I ever walk around like this???
jacreasy
on 10/13/12 1:32 pm
VSG on 04/23/12
Great NSV!! Congrats...

(VSG)  HW, 346 SW, 341 CW 176.2 GW, 165  kiss

pineview01
on 10/13/12 5:56 pm - Davison, MI
Very cool!  You had me going.  Great NSV!

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Sutterbos
on 10/13/12 9:44 pm
VSG on 06/21/12
I've lost 102 pounds.  One of my co-workers weighs 103.  I keep thinking I was basically picking her up and carrying her around all day when I was at my highest weight.  No wonder I felt terrible!

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 201 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 283 views