First case of the foamies??

TaylorH7682
on 10/15/12 12:29 pm - NJ
VSG on 10/08/12
Omg!! Right before bed I took my vitamins. I went to my room and got in bed. Before my head hit the pillow I got hit with the worst nausea I've ever experienced (minus pregnancies) and my mouth filled with saliva. I couldn't fight. I had to haul ass to the bathroom and throw up. My first time throwing up since surgery. It wasn't pleasant and honestly all that came out was my Gatorade, not the vitamins. I feel better now but good lord that was awful!!
kellogal
on 10/15/12 1:38 pm
That has happened to me quite a few times since having the sleeve done not quite 4 weeks ago. It's over with pretty fast and my stomach never gets upset at least. It has happened to me with the vitamins too. I don't think I tolerate them very well.  Good luck.
doggz109
on 10/15/12 2:58 pm - CA
VSG on 01/12/12
Yep sounds like it.  The few times I've experienced it was just overwhelming amounts of saliva that build up. 

If I can.....I try to go to the bathroom and just let it run out into the sin****il it stops....otherwise it will make you sick.

It's your body not liking whats in it and trying to throw it up. 

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 10/15/12 9:53 pm
VSG on 10/09/12
I am not allowed to start on chewable or crushable vitamins til 3 weeks out...I have liquids and powders that I mix with water both liquid multi and liquid cal citrate plus D and of course the b12 is sublingual.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

Becca415
on 10/15/12 10:08 pm
VSG on 06/25/12
Hi there, when I was early out, my nut recommended that I space my vitamins out.. (only take one every couple hours) to help with upset stomach.  Hope this helps :) 
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 202 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 286 views