ALLERGIC TO FOOD

njhanibal
on 10/25/12 7:12 am - Hightstown, NJ
VSG on 06/13/12
 Since I've started this journey, I've lost my taste for 2 of my favorite veggies.............. Onions and Chicken... Yes chicken. Everyone puts it in salad, so, it's a veggie to me... anywaysssss, I finally found out what "foamies" are, and how to burp them, due to not being able to "excrete" that which I can no longer tolerate.... Anyone having the same issues???? Oh yeah, the red dye in the flavored drinks are a strong 3rd issue, to start foamies for me also............... UUGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 10/25/12 7:21 am
VSG on 10/09/12
Love it...chicken a vegetable! You are funny!!! LOL!!!

Seriously doubt you are allergic, probably just a question of tolerance and trying to reintroduce these "veggies" a bit later on. Might work then. Sorry abt your foamies. I have heard that it could also be due to eating too fast or not chewing enough or taking one bite too many. The chicken may not be the culprit....

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

njhanibal
on 10/25/12 7:36 am - Hightstown, NJ
VSG on 06/13/12
I've eaten fish, steak, deer, turkey, snake, buffalo, and jerky,,,, chicken is the only one that makes me "vomit".... No matter what form it's in, from baked to salad. I don't overeat, or fill my sleeve, it's just those foods send me to the porcelain throne, before I should be going, in a verticle position as opposed to sitting...

Trent P.
on 10/25/12 7:47 am - Rohnert Park, CA
VSG on 08/23/12
 Of all the "veggies" chicken is my nemesis as well. Beef goes done well but get me near chicken or its skin and I start getting queasy. Pot roast seems to go down well, found that out one day while at Costco and dared to take a sample. Don't get me near sweets right now either. My one and only visit to the porcelin god was a spoonful of oreo molten at Chili's the other day off my wife's plate.

(Pre Surgery 317 -20 watching my calories) (Surgery 297) (1 Month -40) 257 (2 Month -12) ) 245 (3 Month -14) 231 (4 Month -10) 221 (5 Month -7 so far) 214

100 lbs in 139 Days

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 314 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views