Finally Puree Foods!!!!!

krkelly29
on 11/9/12 7:49 am - LA
Im finally on puree food... Any suggestions on food.. Recipes...?!?
ParisGirl
on 11/9/12 7:52 am
VSG on 04/25/13

Check out Eggface's website.  Www.worldaccordingtoeggface.com

meljac22
on 11/9/12 8:06 am - NE
VSG on 10/09/12

My Puree list included the following.. Pureed Meat you might have to add broth or gravy to help it along, silken tofu, soft baked fish, water packed tuna moisten with light mayo, scrambled eggs, puree bean soup, low fat cottage cheese, light yogurt, puree canned vegetables, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes pureed or mashed to puree.. baby food stage 2.  I did baby food for fruits,vegetables and meats since it was easier to deal with.. and then of course everything on your full liquids that you just finished with.. Hope this helps.. Just make sure you eat only 2-4 oz at a time.. you still want to only eat that much.. You don't want to overeat your sleeve and go slow..20-30 minutes for per meal..  Hope this helps.. Good Luck !!!

krkelly29
on 11/9/12 8:18 am - LA
Thanks so much!! I hate the smell of baby food... I can live off eggs and tuna...
LDallas
on 11/9/12 8:42 am
VSG on 10/25/12
I can't handle eggs made any way. Best luck with refried beans. Go figure.

SW (10/25/12)......303  size 24/26. Age 50

CW: 225  size 14/16

F/5'10"

CaraS.
on 11/9/12 8:47 am - CA

I'm on pureed food too and I have been making soups and pureeing them in the blender like fresh pea soup with a little sour cream on the top, bean soup thinned out with a little more than regular which I top with really pureed salsa, butternut squash soup with a little greek yogurt.  Also, ricotta cheese has been tasty which I have also made into ricotta bakes (place a spoon full of ricotta cheese in the bottom of a ramekin and then top with a few spoon fulls of tomato sauce and make at 400 for 15 min or so.). You can find lots of recipes online and Pinterest. 

Good luck!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 128 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 377 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 415 views