Stocking up. Am I missing any?

Bella_Fein
on 11/24/12 2:20 am, edited 11/24/12 5:45 am - TX
VSG on 02/18/13

I'm a planner so I'm trying to get stocked up and ready to go. I don't want to buy full sized containers yet; Just a bunch of samples and I can order the full sized products as I go and find the ones I like.

So far I have ordered:

Chike Variety Pack

Gotein

Syntrax Nectar Sample Pack

OYeah! RTD Sample Pack

Isopure

Pantry Selections- Fruit Drink Variety

Pantry Selections- Hot Chocolate

Click Mocha and Vanilla

Metabolic Nutrition Sample Pack

Unjury Starter Kit

Protein Ice Power shot in Apple Melon and Peach Mango

Anyone know of any great ones that I may have missed. On top of the protein itself I have also ordered a few bottles of SF Torani to maybe make a not so good shake taste better.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

juddfan1974
on 11/24/12 2:49 am - TN
VSG on 07/02/12

I have to say that I couldn't stand the Isopure.  In our support group it is sometimes called Isopuke.  I think you are making a smart move to start out with samples.  In the end I got through the liquid stage by using various fruit flavored Nectar and/or Unjury products mixed with water crushed ice and Crystal Light.  The Crystal Light was my saving grace.  It gave everything a much better flavor.

Bella_Fein
on 11/24/12 2:56 am, edited 11/24/12 2:56 am - TX
VSG on 02/18/13

I spent about $150 on samples. I couldn't imagine spending $30-$50 for one full tub of something to find out I hate it.

What kind of combinations worked for you? I mean, what kind of Crystal Light did you mix with which Nectar? I have heard this several times. It must do wonders. I hear a lot of bad about the Isopure as well. I wonder if I could doctor it up. I forgot to add (which I will correct) that I also got a couple of protein shots. I hear they are disgusting, but I am willing to try anything once.

grannymedic1
on 11/24/12 3:43 am - Lake Odessa, MI
Revision on 08/21/12

I love the Syntrex Nectar Fuzzy Navel with Crystal Light Sunrise Orange. I frequently put a double scoop of the Nectar in a 20 oz. bottle. It still tastes good and now I get another 20 oz. of fluid and 46 g. protein.

Highest weight: 212.8 Current weight 135 Lost 77.8 pounds

Bella_Fein
on 11/24/12 4:20 am, edited 11/24/12 4:21 am - TX
VSG on 02/18/13

The Nectar Fuzzy Navel comes highly recommended and I already love the Crystal Light Sunrise Orange. I think I have some in the cabinet right now! Sounds good! Thank you!

mickeymantle
on 11/24/12 2:55 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

premium  protein shakes( there good)

Bella_Fein
on 11/24/12 3:06 am - TX
VSG on 02/18/13

Is that the Premier Protein? If so it looks as though my local Wal-Mart sells it. No samples available. Boo! I might have to pick some up next time I stop there. Thank you!

dcsabrina
on 11/24/12 3:13 am - MD
For the protein shots (assuming the are what think they are-sometimes called bullets?) one good way to use them is to make SF jello. I use 1 cup boiling water, the protein and however many ounces of cold water are needed to get the required 2 cups water. As long as you pick a relatively complimentary flavor, the protein is hardly noticeable-tho the jello doesn't get quite as firm (but that's not a bad thing early on). I have been mixing the clear isopure half and half with costcos version of G2. I won't say it's good, but it's drinkable and a great protein carb profile-I have hit my numbers every day since I started doing this. Could also add crystal light.

Lap band July 2008, revised to VSG November 2012.

Bella_Fein
on 11/24/12 3:22 am - TX
VSG on 02/18/13

Nice! I will have to try that! Thank you!

Diamond.In.The.Ro
ugh

on 11/24/12 3:58 am - MN

I just went to the gnc today, im the exact same way. I cant imagine getting the big containers at this time.. Ive order from unjury. Im still waiting for my order. I start my liquid diet on Tuesday. I think your on the way to SUCCESS!!.. Good job on the purchases. More than I can say as far as the protein

THE ROSE THAT GREW FROM THE CONCRETE

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 270 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views