1st NSV. If you can call it that

bob-h
on 11/29/12 2:51 am - Bad Axe, MI
VSG on 10/09/12

Yesterday I had to go to town to pick up a few things,  we live about 6 miles from town. So when I got home I also grabbed the mail and paper. When I got out of the car I had a couple bags in one hand and I had a hot chocolate I picked up for my wife and my water bottle, which seems is attached to my hand anymore . Well I didn't have any place for the paper and mail so I stuck them in my back pocket.  Now I new my pants were getting a little loose but I refuse to buy anything new with so much in the closet that doesn't  quite fit yet. Well on the way to the front door I felt my pants starting to slip a little. No big deal, this has happened before. Well the next thing I realize is I am looking at everything I had in hand sprawled  across the yard and I am face down with my tighty whites and big fat ass on the ground for the whole world to see.  indecision   Guess it is time to try the other clothes on again or break down and buy a belt. 

Failure  IS NOT  an Option                  

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 11/29/12 3:20 am
VSG on 10/09/12
What happened to the hot chocolate?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

Cindi A.
on 11/29/12 3:34 am - Vancouver, Canada
VSG on 11/26/12

ROFL! I wondered the same thing. I know a woman will always save the chocolate first! Wondered if Bob tried? LOL

Great NSV, Bob!! Thanks for sharing!

centurycard     

Surg: Nov. 26/12 1st Goal: Lose 100lbs Reached Feb. 14/14 New Goal: 135lbs

Italian-Princess
on 11/29/12 4:10 am - IL
VSG on 06/28/12

OMG, I literally laughed out loud!!!  That's one of the best NSVs ever!  Did your wife happen to take a pic of that?  Sure would be a great one for your VSG scrapbook/diary!   so glad you shared!

Jackie T.
on 11/29/12 5:36 am - KS
VSG on 12/19/12

Not laughing at you but with you!  That was a great NSV and I too was laughing outloud.

Highest Weight: 285 SW: 264.6 CW:163.1   Surgeon's GW: 189  PCP's GW: 165-170  

My GW:  154   MFP:  jteaford                  

Shagdoll
on 11/29/12 5:42 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I freaking LOVED that NSV but it's just the story that is funny not you all sprawled out on the grass with details.  You know how to tell a story.  CONGRATS on this NSV!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

bob-h
on 11/29/12 7:44 am, edited 11/29/12 7:45 am - Bad Axe, MI
VSG on 10/09/12

I wasn't really concerned with the hot chocolate, it was soaking in the ground before I hit the grass. We live on a major highway and the sight of my big white ass was probably blinding the cars going past, they  probably thought there was an eclipse going on.  no

Failure  IS NOT  an Option                  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views