BOOBIES!!

jenngirl
on 2/7/13 5:10 am
VSG on 06/25/12

I knew that would get someone's attention!!

Seriously, does anyone know of any exercises to tighten up the girls. So far, at 120 lbs lost, I had not had an issue, but looked down yesterday and noticed they are deflating some!! Any advice will do. I had them before I gained weight, and had hoped to keep 'em!!

Judy Blume had Margaret do the "I must, I must, I must increase my bust" exercises. I need some real world advice. Machines at the gym, weights, what?? Please help!!

(deactivated member)
on 2/7/13 5:14 am

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there really is no exercise to help put them back.  The breast tissue is not muscle, so strength training doesn't do much for that area.  There is always plastics, lift and/or augmentation.  That's about it.  Sorry.

jenngirl
on 2/7/13 5:20 am
VSG on 06/25/12

NOOOOOO!!!!! You don't mean it!! Take it back Elina!!! Just kidding!! Thanks girl!! That was my fear. Do you think there is anything to prevent it from further happening? I mean, I don't mind them getting smaller, so much, it is the wrinkly grandma boobies I am worrying about!! Yikes!!

(deactivated member)
on 2/7/13 5:27 am

No, I am sorry to say that the National Geographic boobs are most likely in your future, unless you save up a bit..... and then you too can look 16 again.  :)

llLou
on 2/7/13 5:27 am - Halifax NS, Canada

I'm pretty sure I'll be heading in the surgical lift area in a years time!

Cuter_w_Curves
on 2/7/13 5:36 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

I keep hearing promises of this... I do darn it. PROMISE ME... please... PLEASE... that mine will get smaller too!?

Just kidding. Sort of. 60.75 inches gone overall and only 2 came off my bust measurement... and that was off my back no less. *sigh*

Elina is right on the money. Surgery is about it... You can build your muscle under them in your chest wall but then you just have saggy boobies over great pectoral muscles.

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

jenngirl
on 2/7/13 6:20 am
VSG on 06/25/12

WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Goodbye BOOOOBBBBIIEEEEESSS!!!!

Hello National Geographic!!

Kadive
on 2/8/13 2:02 pm
This is funny!!

Hello National Geographic for me too
louisamay
on 2/7/13 6:30 am
VSG on 04/27/12

My girls have always been small--barely A-cups, combined with a propensity to have a tummy, not a good shape. And I knew from the beginning that I wouldn't be getting plastics on them because frankly, I'd rather spend the money going to Europe! I can't afford both. So I'd written off the entire thing as something that I'd just have to live with.

However, my old bra has just enough shaping/padding in it that under clothes, I now look like I do have boobies.  It's amazing how good clothes can look. I'm suddenly all about the sweaters, babe. Rawr!

I've discovered that even though plastics aren't in my future, padding is! I'm not so worried about how I look naked, but that's just me.

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

Wildcat-NYC
on 2/7/13 6:46 am
VSG on 08/16/12

There is nothing that will rebuild breast tissue.  However you can do some lifting to help firm up the pectoral muscles, which will make what you do have seem perkier...chest flies, ben*****line press, etc.

Tracker starting weight = surgery weight    
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 58 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 58 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 234 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 308 views