1 yr out

Assilem7779
on 1/2/13 4:13 am, edited 1/2/13 4:32 am
VSG on 01/03/12

2012 wow!!! 1yr out and i feel that so much has changed in my life..there are so much things that i have accomplished with my surgery that i know for a fact that i would not have been able to do had i still been the weight i was (256lbs)..2013 is the year to make my dreams come true.i see myself pushing the limits and setting new goals..for starters i am now pushing my workout routine harder and training for tough mudder this is something that i wouldn't have been able to do a year ago..i see changes all around me and i know that i have to weed out the negatives in my life and not JUDGE myself for slipping up..i see myself trying to be a motivator to my family and friends..oh gosh there is so much i want to do that i think i need to make a vision board to stay focused and on track, i know that building my self from the weakest me to the strongest me that i have become i can and will accomplish my goals..i am thankful for all the support and wish you all great success good luck friends XOXO

PS I WILL TRY TO PUT UP BEFORE AND AFTER PICS

lotusgyrl
on 1/2/13 5:26 am - Canada
Your helping me with my motivation! Keep up the hard work your doing amazing!!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/2/13 6:12 am - Worcester, MA
VSG on 02/25/13

Wow! Thank you for posting this you are truly an inspiration to me and to others! I am so glad to hear that everything in your life is finally building and you are doing things you NEVER would have before. It's amazing to see how much this surgery helps people change their lives. I can't wait to get mine, hoping the end of feb. I go see the surgeon Feb 4th. I think your a great motivator and don't let anyone slow you down. Look how far you have come! Good luck to the new year for you!

pineview01
on 1/2/13 12:00 pm - Davison, MI

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 149 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 422 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 442 views