Question?????

LoveLee07
on 1/8/13 5:04 am - Hampton, GA
In short I had Medicaid Amerigroup to be specific i got everything done except the letter from my primary. then I finally got a seasonal full time job so my medicaid ended now my job has ended and I'll have to apply again. Will I have to start the process over? Or can I just get my letter and move on. It hasn't been a yr yet. Pls advise thanks
JuucyOne
on 1/8/13 9:43 am - Chicago, IL
VSG on 02/04/13

If I were you, I'd contact the surgeon's office and tell them the situation. I'm sure someone there knows how to handle this or can get you the information that you need. In my opinion, as long as you've already gotten your Medicaid back I don't think you will have to start over.

HW: 397 SW: 370 CW: 285

LoveLee07
on 1/8/13 10:04 am - Hampton, GA
Thanks Hun! I appreciate it!
stillalb
on 1/8/13 9:44 am

Every insurer has their own rules but probably you can move forward. Unfortunately they usually will look at 1 yr for all pieces of the puzzle. I know someone who had to redo their psych eval because after 3 surgery delays it was over one year from their original eval. Annoying but not uncommon. However, before you worry too much I would call your customer service number on your id card and ask them for the guidelines. Most companies will even send you a copy of their medical policy for bariatric surgery which should have the requirements spelled out.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LoveLee07
on 1/8/13 10:03 am - Hampton, GA
Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 69 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 258 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 324 views