Please stop playing with my emotions!

Bella_Fein
on 2/8/13 5:59 am - TX
VSG on 02/18/13

Well, I had to cancel my surgery and reschedule because the hospital said I had to pay them all of the money by 2/11/13, no exception. My surgery was supposed to be 2/18/13. I will have the money by 2/15, but they said no had to be 2/11. So I canceled and said I would reschedule when I had the money in hand. The hospital calls me today after I called my doctor to cancel, canceled my FMLA and canceled my time off work, to let me know that it will be fine as long as I pay by 2/15. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!??!! This is awesome news but my heart can't take anymore. So far it seems like I am back on track to have surgery on 2/18!!

I need a drink and a massage!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

(deactivated member)
on 2/8/13 6:19 am

Wow, that would have driven me crazy!  Congratulations on getting a firm date.  I can't wait to welcome you to the other side of the surgery.  :)

Bella_Fein
on 2/8/13 6:36 am - TX
VSG on 02/18/13

It seriously broke me down to cancel my surgery. I even took a couple days off work to throw a pity party for myself. It was BAD. Now I'm nervous all over again!!! I'm ready to be on the losers bench with you guys!!!

Shagdoll
on 2/8/13 6:47 am
Bella, I'm excited for you!!!!
Sorry it took a lot to get your surgery date locked in!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Bella_Fein
on 2/8/13 6:49 am - TX
VSG on 02/18/13

Thank you! I am so ready!

(deactivated member)
on 2/8/13 6:50 am

Don't forget to take a lot of pictures of yourself now and measure yourself.  I wish I did more of that when I was starting out.  I have almost no photos of the way I used to be because I hated cameras and wanted no evidence; now, I wish I had it. 

Cuter_w_Curves
on 2/8/13 7:01 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

+1 a friend told me to do this so I have... and I am already glad about it.

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

Bella_Fein
on 2/8/13 7:06 am - TX
VSG on 02/18/13

I plan on it. My co worker started snapping random pictures of me and they are not very flattering, but they are what they are and that is what I actually look like sad

Genasweet
on 2/8/13 11:32 am - Bayonne, NJ
Funny that you mention that because i have destroyed so many fat pics of me and i cant bear to take ones now. I will inthe day of surgery w/ o makeup though chunky, scared and bare in a pony tail= perfect before pic
Genasweet
on 2/8/13 11:26 am - Bayonne, NJ
My surgery date is 2/19. Did your dr ask you to do a liquid diet? Are you doing a liquid diet? I wasn't asked to do one and i am thinking about it
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 69 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 255 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 321 views