Rant from a Pregnant Woman lol

C. Harvey
on 2/20/13 9:31 pm, edited 5/3/17 12:04 pm
VSG on 01/11/12

JAlston
on 2/20/13 10:14 pm
VSG on 12/07/12

I don't know you, but I am sure you look amazing! Screw what other people say. I think some people are so used to the "fat" versions of us that they can't get it through there heads that we aren't anymore. You can't seem to win, your too small, your too big. Everyone is a critic and has something nasty to say. I will admit that I worked with a tall thin woman and everyone (including me occasionally) would make thin comments, I never understood why it bothered it (I never understood because in my mind at least she was thin). I think people need to leave those comments to themselves. They are rude and hurtful and unnecessary.

I am sure you look great and will look great pregnant as well and then will make your jealous Aunt more jealous when you lose the pregnancy weight. kiss

Jessica  

(HW: 305)  (SW: 271.9) (33.1 lbs lost prior to surgery) (MsJexi on MFP)

Deckeriv
on 2/20/13 10:17 pm - TX
VSG on 03/26/13

That's what families are for. Seriously, just ignore the beeotch. And since she won't know it, just unfriend her on facebook. There are many passive aggressive ways you can get back at her, just be creative.

Congrats on the pregnancy. Your daughter will enjoy a sibling.

800 calories and less than 20 net carbs is the shizzle

MuttLover
on 2/20/13 10:42 pm
VSG on 11/14/12

I agree with unfriending her.  No need for you to be exposed to her hurtful comments.  And if she figures it out, just tell her that the postings she makes about your weight are hurtful.  She's entitled to her opinions, but you are entitled to enjoy your life!  Bye-bye JoySuckers!

Starting weight: 260; Surgery Weight: 250; Month 1: -15.6; Month 2: -11.8; Month 3: -11.4;  Month 4: -7.4  Month 5: -8.6; Month 6: -3; Month 7 -3.8; Month 8 -7; Month 9: stall; Month 10: -4.4; Month 11: - 2.6; Month 12:-3.4

MomofMarch
on 2/20/13 10:45 pm - GA

First off, I am so very sorry for the loss of your papaw. I know how much it stings when you lose someone you adore. I'm sure your little girl feels it in some way as well.

I responded about your hyperemesis during your last post. Trust me, I KNOW that pain. Have you tried alternating phenergan and zofran? That was about the only thing that SOMEWHAT helped during mine. I ended up in the hospital for 3 out of my 4 pregnancies. Not fun! As long as your doctor is on top of things, you're going to be fine. (Praying for things to get easier for you!)

As far as your aunt goes, she sounds extremely bitter. You're pregnant now, you have the right to stand up for yourself. Soooo, when you tell her to bite the skinniest part of your ass, you can blame it on hormones. :D

Laura- HW:240  SW: 224  GW:165 Surgery date 12/10/12

Winning the battle against obesity and PCOS!

rhinorg
on 2/20/13 11:27 pm

Jealous people or people in general are blessed by grace or not, if they are blessed they are happy, the others must be in hell...for the are lost. So they need our sympathy. As I write this it is clear some will be pissed. It's your life and that in which the spirit of god lives within, all other opinions and speech are the evil works of the devil.  SO surround yourself with positive and walk in grace.. No Perfect People Allowed..in our kingdom..

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 80 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 292 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views