Ladies: Anyone not get their period after surgery?

Bella_Fein
on 3/24/13 6:48 am - TX
VSG on 02/18/13

Yeah, I am usually spot on with that TOM. Between the 16th and the 18th of each month. Well, here we are and nothing. Thursday I had awful pain and thought I was going to start later that day or the next and nothing. Anyone else here skip a period? I know I'm not pregnant, not possible; my husband is fixed. I'm not really stressing over it. I figure it will come eventually. If it doesn't, well, that probably wouldn't bother me lol. I am done having kids anyway.

I have read the other threads about it being more painful and it can be heavier or lighter, but haven't found anything where people just stopped.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

loveyameanit
on 3/24/13 6:55 am

I think it's different for everyone. I started my cycle 6 days after surgery. Considering your whole body is out of whack of surgery, yours sounds like it will come eventually. And like you said, if doesn't come, no big dieal, life will be much simpler for you :D

sonia29
on 3/24/13 7:10 am

I got mine 2 months post surgery.

29y/ 5'4 / HW 265/SW 255/CW 120.1/Final goal 125

dunlopfish
on 3/24/13 8:40 am

I got mine 1 week late and it last for 3 weeks!

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/13 8:42 am - Melrose, MA
VSG on 03/11/13

I got mine three days after surgery. It was an average one for me. I was glad I got it right then because my surgeon allowed me to take Alleve for exactly three days after I got out of the hospital. You will get it don't worry. 

Bella_Fein
on 3/24/13 9:08 am - TX
VSG on 02/18/13

Well, as soon as I posted this it started. Go figure. Haha. Thanks for the replies!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 269 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views