NSV at a Burger Joint!

happiegirl
on 5/4/13 1:26 pm - Albuquerque, NM
VSG on 04/24/12

This was a good one because it came from a complete stranger!  We went out to a Steak and burger place tonight with my boyfriend and the kids.  There was one of those Man V Food type challenges there (ie 13 hamburger patties, 13 slices of cheese, and a basket of fries).  So after we ate we were discussing this with the owner.  She said oh my there was one small lady that ate it!  She was as small as you are!  What!? Me?! Small?  From a stranger!? lol nice!  Little did she know that eating a regular burger and fries would be more like a Man V Food moment for me!  Hahah any way here is a before and after pic :)  Still trying to lose but can't believe she said I was small! The pic on the left was taken yesterday....lol bathroom pic!!!

HW: 351 Pre-op: 272  Current: 140.7 Goal:160      M1:14 M2:14  M3:11  M4:10 M5:10  M6:12  M7:8  M8:6 M9: 6 M10:7 M11: 6 M12: 4 M13: 5 M14:7 M15: 4 M16: 3 M17: 1   M18: 4

"Glory lies in the attempt to reach one's goal and not in reaching it." - Gandhi

acbbrown
on 5/4/13 1:28 pm - Granada Hills, CA
You are small - and beautiful! Great NSV

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Mom_2_4
on 5/4/13 1:31 pm
VSG on 05/22/13

Looking Good!! WTG!

Elisa

HW: 254  SW: 238.2  CW:179.6 1st GW: ONEDERLAND 2nd GW: 150 GW: 135  Surgery: 5/22/13      

loverofcats
on 5/4/13 1:45 pm

You are small. Looking very good. Congrats on working your sleeve.

"          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

jenn227
on 5/4/13 2:00 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/26/13

You're so cute!  Great NSV!

Jenn   Highest weight: 278. Starting weight: 275. Surgery weight: 253. Month 1: 25 lbs. Month 2: 8.8 lbs. Month 3: 12.6 lbs. Month 4: 7 lbs. Onederland 7/29/2013. Month 5: 7 lbs. Month 6: 5 lbs. Months 7-9: self-induced maintenance, then 5 lb gain.

Carmelita
on 5/4/13 11:40 pm - Four Corners, NM

OMG OMG OMyyyyyyyyyy F-N gaaaaaaaawwwwwwwd!!   This is YOU ABQ girl?  

OMG OMG OMyyyyyyyy F-N gawwwwwwwwd!  Afters...in HORIZONTAL STRIPES?!?!? Thee ultimate NO-NO that even catwalk models look heavier in??  

You got to keep them tatas!! ACES!! have you had plastics?...see a lil soft in the belly still ...so maybe swollen or not YET ,-)

my loose skin... I gotta pack it all in tight w/ shapewear ...about as close to an ****** without physical contact I get these days   ...when that **** comes OFF! lmao

You say ya got some to lose yet...Can some of that be loose skin...some peeps up to 20 pounds of loose skin total...arms thighs, belly and I think my TATAS should qualify for 1/2 a pound total lmao

n You GOT KIDZZZZ like PLURAL! sheesh! I know they love and are so proud of their new mama! NSVs up the arse! 

throughout my kids school years (I didn't have VSG till they were 17 & 18).. I was embarrassed about meeting any of their friends, parent conferences, seeing other parents at after school activities and sports games, picnics   Total DREAD for over a decade... a prisoner in my own body! uggghh!  VSG for freeing me.

ABQgirl Im tellin ya...I think you rate up there with Jimbo (A MAN!!) with thee most amazing transformation Ive seen on this board to date. Ive been around ok! 

ABQgirl ..DO NOT REST ON YOUR LAURELS...just cuz ya lost a ****load of weight...do not give yourself permission to SKATE. An occasional 1 day screw up...next day...get on plan, focused. Its the snowball, chronic behaviors that screws us up not the once in a great while!  No reason whatsoever to blame VSG for OUR chronic behaviors/mistakes! 

I know preachin to the choir..  . calories in, calories out...this is so EVERYDAY..a new day ..like breathing, walking, changing our underwear right ..."muscle memory" ingrained...you do it , don't think about it. Reaping the rewards/suffering the consequences EVERYDAY.  

Small?...oh yeah cool NSV..your post so perfect for today (Cinco de Mayo)..The SMALL winning over the BIG...everyday is Cinco para ti horita  que no? 

Keep up the good fight! VSG: SEMPER FI! 

happiegirl
on 5/5/13 10:05 am - Albuquerque, NM
VSG on 04/24/12

I freaking love you Carmelita! You are hilarious!   I haven't had plastics and those boobies are all mine! hahah  I used to have mega boobies...like watermelons I'm serious!  I've lost a lot there ha! But glad you think I still have some. I love the stripes for some reason just do! I know it's a damn no-no but hey lol I'm doing it!

I try to think oh yea maybe I have extra skin an and one lady flat out told me to stop losing!  WTF?  Then I get obsessed about BMI lol...and have to go back to logic!  You need a healthy body fat percentage too even the doctor said so.  Don't focus on BMI...but you know on here you have to have the 100% EWL or you picked the wrong doctor...lol.  I try to tell myself maybe you are closer to a normal BMI because of the mass of skin I have...but could it be?  I don't know.  I still see a little fat lol but am I freaking out?! lol it's hard to know.   I do need to wear shapeware and I do sometimes just not in this pic.  lol if you are having ******s from shapewear you must tell me what brand you are buying! lol for that matter you need to tell everyone on this board! Why are you holding out!?

That's what I love about you by the way!  The logic!  I have read and re-read your blog many days for a balanced perspective.  I'm so glad I did this Carmelita.  I get to be a good momma now!  You know at 351 pounds my son was embarrassed and I know most will say he shouldn't have been but he was just six years old.  I do F up every now and then with my food,  and your right that's what this is about gotta keep on going back to what works.  Have to keep trying.

Thanks for everything  

HW: 351 Pre-op: 272  Current: 140.7 Goal:160      M1:14 M2:14  M3:11  M4:10 M5:10  M6:12  M7:8  M8:6 M9: 6 M10:7 M11: 6 M12: 4 M13: 5 M14:7 M15: 4 M16: 3 M17: 1   M18: 4

"Glory lies in the attempt to reach one's goal and not in reaching it." - Gandhi

busboss1
on 5/5/13 2:27 am
VSG on 12/18/12

Great NSV! Your pictures are awesome! Congratulations!

Starting weight-244.4   Currently-145.2   Surgeon goal-150   My own goal-140        

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 286 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 337 views