Stepping

Mousesmom
on 5/15/13 12:54 pm - OR
VSG on 03/18/13
4 years ago I herniated a disc in my back. My left leg had some pain, but was mainly numb and week. I had a laminectomy and tha fixed the pain and numbnest in the leg. I noticed right away that stepping up or down with my left leg meant that I was taking a risk of falling. It just wouldn't support me all the time. I took the stairs down into my garage one at a time. My weight really added to my issue.
Well tonight as I was running out to throw some clothes in, I finally noticed I was stepping with my left and wasnt putting both feet on the step before my next move. =-O
When did this happen? Why didnt I notice?
WOW!!!
mchllchndlr77
on 5/15/13 2:12 pm - Orem, UT
VSG on 04/15/13
That is such a good thing! I'll bet you feel so much better, confident, & strong!

Highest weight: 298, Surgery weight: 282 Goal weight: 155 Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy performed 15 April 2013. 36 years old, married, mother to two special needs children.

pineview01
on 5/15/13 2:32 pm - Davison, MI

Isn't that just the greatest NSV!  Congratulations!

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

(deactivated member)
on 5/15/13 2:55 pm

That is an awesome victory!!!! You're still so early out, too. I can only imagine how much better your life is going to get as you keep losing and losing! Congratulations!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 66 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 252 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 319 views