How delusional was I ??!!!

grayC
on 5/22/13 2:23 am
VSG on 05/01/13
So last year I went to target and Marshall's and brought really cute Capri pants in sizes 14 and 1 in a 16... I was at my heaviest last year,and looked like I was 9 mts
Preggo, so I can only say I was delusional and in big time denial...they didn't even come close to fitting me, but I'm not a big returner so on the closet shelf they went (I also don't try on clothes at stores, messes my hair, don't ya know!!) anywho... Thought of them today and thought well let me see...and they all fit COMFORTABLY!!! I was shocked and happy, one pair are even Baggie on me, so maybe I'll get a couple weeks out of them and I also bought a pair of seven jeans last fall which I would say where 5 inches away in the waist from fitting me and they also fit w/ no muffin top!!!
It's funny and sad at the same time how we can fool ourselves on so many levels...
Be it clothes, food or health....
Have I told you that... I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

VSG on 06/12/13

Woo hoo! Congrats!

I was digging in my closet today and found some cute jackets 2-3 sizes smaller than where I am not from a few years back. I can't wait to see them fit again! :D

Sleeved 6/12/13 - 100 pounds lost to get to goal!

SeansGirl
on 5/23/13 6:34 am

That si fantastic, CONGRATS!!!!angry

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 268 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 328 views