HAD TO GET BACK.ON TRACK

kesha H.
on 5/28/13 5:27 am
Hi everyone need to know who fell off the track? Well 7 months ago I moved to nc and oh boy the change was like wow! I started eating what I didn't think I could eat again. So just presently my eating picked up . I still will throw up if I over ate
I guess that's a good thing. But yo my understanding as you go into two years you want to eat more. June 6 is my 2 year anniversary I lost over a 100 pounds never set a goal. O stopped at 200 and now I gained 10 pounds if it back. So I just wanna know who had that same issue and are you back on track. I started today cause the devil is a liar.
danixbanani
on 5/28/13 5:50 am - NY
VSG on 10/12/12 with

I'm not that far out from surgery but I've definitely noticed my eating habits changing and not for the better.  What I recommend is getting back to basics.  Protein first, stay under 800 calories, exercise, up your protein, drink lots of water, etc.  You can do it!

Also, I find logging my food on myfitnesspal to be really helpful.  And also planning out my meals as much as possible.  Make a big batch of something at the beginning of the week like mini egg muffins for breakfast, something in the crockpot or a casserole type dish for lunch/dinners throughout the week.  When I don't plan and don't cook, that's when I realllyy get off track.  If you have snacky or "bad" foods in the house, get rid of them!  Don't feel bad about throwing away something uneaten, just dump it!  I wish you luck! 

band to sleeve revision and loving life!

You do you, and I'll do me

kesha H.
on 5/28/13 6:01 am
Thank you for your feed back I'm on it. Trust me. I feel like crap eating like I was. But I'm good now
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 162 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 435 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 456 views