Feeling super full and other tmi

lookforchange
on 6/1/13 2:58 am
VSG on 03/21/13
Ok, I'm about 10 weeks out and it's so strange, for the last week or so, I get full so fast. Keeping under my calories is usually a struggle for me (usually pretty hungry). I get slightly nauseated after I eat, but nothing too bad. Tmi, but I've also been going to the bathroom everyday and it was like once a week.

Anyone else experience this? Maybe my stomach nerves are growing back more and I'm feeling more restriction?

Ill ask my nut, but I don't see her for another month or so.

Thanks friends!
cookiebun
on 6/1/13 3:07 am - MA
VSG on 04/02/13

I am 9 weeks out and I have been feeling the same thing.  I am having a real problem eating the past few days.  After very little food, I feel bloated.  I am using Gas X chewables and it seems to help, but I am able to eat less now  than I was just a couple weeks ago.  I am having a difficult time figuring out how to eat since I never know how much til I feel bloated anymore :(

I have noticed my bathroom trips are much less frequent than they used to be.  I used to go more than once a day, now I may only go every 2-3 days... I think that contributes to my bloating as well.

If you hear anything please pass it along, I'm at a loss as well.

I'm not where I want to be, but I am closer than I was yesterday!

HW: 365 SW: 320

lookforchange
on 6/1/13 3:40 am
VSG on 03/21/13

I will pass it along if I find any answers. Thanks for your input!

SuzyNZ
on 6/1/13 5:58 am
VSG on 09/17/12
Is your period due? I find that the week before my period, it feels like I can only eat 1/2 what I could the days before. I asked my NUT about it and she said its hormonal and totally normal. I also find that if I'm retaining fluid I can eat less.

It terms of your hunger, is it real/head/acid hunger? Are you on a PPI?

Don't get into the habit of snacking or eating more than your plan says this early on as it will make it tough. Once you are further out and can eat more (6 months, 9 months etc), you will really struggle to keep your calories in control unless you have a strict regime in place. Snacking is a quick way to blow your daily numbers as before you know it 600 becomes 800 becomes 1000 etc and weightloss slows or stops.

Calorie totals are king in any weight loss journey, so start the good habits now that you will need to continue going forward. Not snacking and under-eating are important ones in my book

Suzy wink (Age: 41, Height: 6'1,  SW: 169.4kg/372lb.  CW: 80.5kg/177lb.  Total lost: 88.9kg/195lbs)

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 201 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 283 views