The best thing of losing weight?

Angel1974
on 6/6/13 9:22 am
VSG on 06/04/12
The great clothes? Yeah. That you are healthier? Yeah that is awesome! But the best part? Running to your ex and his new girlfriend and seeing the look of shock on this face and have her look at you up and down with a look of envy in her face. YEAH I think that is the best EFFING thing of losing weight?

Follow my progress on my youtube channel
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCARrPUdk_U

jenn227
on 6/6/13 9:27 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/13

LIKE!  Lol

Jenn   Highest weight: 278. Starting weight: 275. Surgery weight: 253. Month 1: 25 lbs. Month 2: 8.8 lbs. Month 3: 12.6 lbs. Month 4: 7 lbs. Onederland 7/29/2013. Month 5: 7 lbs. Month 6: 5 lbs. Months 7-9: self-induced maintenance, then 5 lb gain.

AmberL
on 6/6/13 9:32 am

Good for you!  That must have been great!

ShootForTheMoon
on 6/6/13 10:12 am
VSG on 12/20/12 with

Haha! That's an awesome perk!

Height: 5'8

Islandertra
on 6/6/13 10:16 am - Courtenay, Canada
VSG on 05/15/13

I love it !!kiss

Today is the first day of the rest of my life and I am not going to waste it !!!  Tracy

frisco
on 6/6/13 10:40 am

A couple years ago now......at goal weight..... we were on lunch break at a restaurant....across the dining room I see an Ex I used to live with.....she was with a guy.......

I look to my right...... my gay hair/make-up person (don't get it wrong....no homophobia here) than I look to my left....... the actress/model we have hired for the day...... I tell her to scoot closer..... she says what's up?

I say that I see my ex across the room...... just than I see my assistant talking to her than pointing over to our table......

Miss actress says..... oh... I get it..... than proceeds to "act"...... getting all touchy..... she kisses me on the cheek..... than whispers in my ear....... "you owe me big"....... and I respond..... yes I do...... keep doing what your doing.... the scenes not over yet !

Than while smiling and giggling....she whispers in my ear again...... your such an azz......

Yah.... Ima azz !!! A skinny azz.... but an Azz.....

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Angel1974
on 6/6/13 11:05 am
VSG on 06/04/12
LOVE IT!!!! LOL

Follow my progress on my youtube channel
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCARrPUdk_U

nuyou
on 6/7/13 12:47 am

FUNNY..lmao

(deactivated member)
on 6/6/13 11:38 am

Here is a repost of a similar thing that happened to me about two years ego, and yes, it was priceless.  :)

I stopped off at Barnes and Noble on my lunch hour to pick up a book for my daughter and as I scrambled to the children's section I run right into my old boyfriend.  This is not just a little flame from before, this is the man who asked my father for my hand in marriage and then never got around to asking me, this is the guy who had me all tied up in knots for two years.  This is the guy that I was never ever good enough for, tall enough for, skinny enough for.  He is not a bad guy but his unrealistic expectations of himself and those around him destroyed our relationship and I am sure many others.  He is as tall as I remember, still 6.4, handsome as hell and still has the French accent that used to make me swoon.  He looked me up and down before saying anything and then picked me up and twirled me around in a big bear hug.  He still knows how to sweep a lady off her feet.  We grabbed a cup of coffee and spend a half an hour catching up.  I told him about the love of my life, my dear husband, about my two amazing kids and about my successful business.  I asked him how things have gone for him, and he is still single although he's had many girlfriends since our relationship, still very successful and totally alone.  He told me that I had changed since the last time he saw me, both physically and attitude wise.  I told him that the love of a good man will do that to a woman.  I told him that he hadn't changed at all, he was still the dashing, unattainable bachelor all the girls wanted but none could tame.  He told me that the lone wolf thing was getting old and that all his friends had married and he wished he could meet someone just like me, I smiled and told him that he was too late, I was already taken.  They can't write better endings in fairly tales than I lived through today.  I can't wipe the silly grin of my face yet.  Thank you Sleeve.

tia47
on 6/6/13 11:40 am - cleve, OH

I can not wait!!! Ill b seeing my xhusband of 26 yrs around Sept/oct...We've both remarried and are friends but live 850 miles away...I can not wait!!!!

tia

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 46 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 46 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 202 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 286 views