Goals for the day

Danigirl58
on 7/16/13 2:09 am - Winnipeg, Canada
VSG on 06/19/13

Well I have been struggling lately with getting in my water, protein, and eating right. So today I have made myself some goals that I want to make sure I reach. My eating and protein choices has been a little difficult due to where I am currently located (Northern Canada in a nursing station), as food comes in twice a week if the trucks make it in due to forest fires around us. Also the selection of food for me is not good and I do not have a food processor which also makes it hard to mush my food.

so my goals for today are:

1- drink at least 64oz of water

2- Get in minimum 60g of protein

3- Take my breaks at work and snack on some good protein that I eat and not just drink.

Do any of you out there have any goals that you want to reach today??

BeginsToday
on 7/16/13 7:07 am

Hi,

I hope you are able to keep to your list of goals, even with the food supply challenges. I am curious as to where in northern Canada you are located? I am from Northern Manitoba and have been enjoying ?!? the smoke from the fires. Take Care.

Danigirl58
on 7/16/13 12:44 pm - Winnipeg, Canada
VSG on 06/19/13

Hey there 

I am actually from Wpg but have nursed through out MB.Currently I am up in the North West Territories in a remote community. They have a ton of fires up here and unless its near a community they let the fires burn to help the nature of the forest. Where are you in MB??

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 145 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 417 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 438 views