OH Annual Conference Questions

BeginsToday
on 8/15/13 6:20 am

I have my tickets for October but for those that have attended in the past or in the know:

Do spouses attend and participate? Teenagers?

Also, is there any plans for the group to hit Disneyland?

Last year there was a cruise with OH, is there any future ones planned?

How many dress up in costumes?

Thanks

(deactivated member)
on 8/15/13 8:37 am

This will be my first time going to an OH event, so I am not much help.  However, I don't believe that there is a specific group going to Disneyland although plenty of people will get together with friends and go.  Also, I am planning to wear a costume even if I am the only green sprite in the building.  :)

acbbrown
on 8/15/13 9:25 am - Granada Hills, CA

Ive been to two OH conferences. I dont know that they are necessarily "participatory" in nature - there are some Q&A sessions that anyone can ask questions - WLS pre/post ops and family members. Most of the educational part is just lectures and what not. But there is the party afterwards that everyone can participate in. 

I hope to go to disneyland but since I cant walk more than 5 ft, Im going to have to recruit someone to push my sexy ass in a wheel chair hahaha. 

The ATL party was a masquerade type ball so people wore masks...i didnt see costumes necessarily. Most people just wore normal clothes or semi -formal/****tail type dresses. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

(deactivated member)
on 8/15/13 9:41 am

Now you tell me?  I have this really cute outfit all put together and now I am going to have nightmares of showing up in my green super cute Sprite outfit while everyone else is dressed in ****tail dresses.  Dang it.

acbbrown
on 8/16/13 7:42 am - Granada Hills, CA

Id offer to wear a costume but it would be torn off after I put out an invitation for people to feel me up....

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

(deactivated member)
on 8/16/13 7:57 am

Oh yeah, that's much better than a costume.  I bet there is going to be a line.....at least I will be able to find you easily.  :)

Member Services
on 8/16/13 8:15 am - Irvine, CA

Your greet super cute Sprite outfit sounds perfect!! 

Wear it proudly and have a great time!! 

(deactivated member)
on 8/16/13 8:47 am

I just bought my airline tickets today.  Would you have any more information about the shuttle from the airport to the hotel? The website just says "shuttle", do you mean the hotel shuttle or some other shuttle?

Member Services
on 8/16/13 9:10 am - Irvine, CA

We called the hotel to find out the information for you.  Per the hotel, all you'll need to do is to call them at 714-867-5555 and ask for the Main Desk or the Concierge.  They will be able to make arrangements for the shuttle to pick you up at the airport you'll be using (John Wayne/SNA, Los Angeles (LAX) or Ontario (ONT). 

If you have other questions or need additional information, let us know at [email protected] or [email protected].

Thanks for your great question!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/16/13 9:31 am

Thank you!  I am really looking forward to this event and am so grateful for the opportunity to see so many of my friends in person. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 316 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views