Post op day 6

RoMoFo
on 9/25/13 12:34 am
VSG on 09/19/13

I am feeling better!  I still feel yucky during parts of the day but much better than before!  I'm getting liquids in.  I can't stand the protein shakes so I'm gonna get creative with smoothies or something!  Yikes!  I was 277.6 before pre op diet started and 265.8 the day of surgery.  This morning I weighed in at 257.2!  I'm excited but see no change!  I need to get way more protein in because I don't want to be bald in a few months nor do I want to be sick!  Hope everyone is having a great day!

lnettles1963
on 9/25/13 12:47 am
VSG on 07/12/13

Sounds like you are doing great. Everyday gets a little easier.

Best Wishes!!!!

pharmagirl_45
on 9/25/13 1:00 am - NJ
VSG on 01/14/14 with

Glad to know you are doing better!  I can't wait to also be on the losers bench! 

bfatfree
on 9/25/13 1:40 am

RoMoFo,

I glad to hear that you are doing better.  I am 13 days away from having surgery but enough about me.  It has been suggested that you wait at least 10-14 days after surgery before weighing.  The reason being you have all the fluid from the IV's inside your body.  But neverthe less you are doing great.  I am looking forward to sharing in your joy as you lose more weight.

Way to go RoMoFo!

DreamAngel3372
on 9/25/13 1:45 am

Yay! You are almost thru week one!

The changes will be noticeable in a couple of more weeks...your belly is still swollen from surgery.

But..the lbs lost is real! Isn't it the greatest feeling?! 

I am one month out and have noticed big changes in my clothing..things are baggy!

Best wishes to you! 

~Sheri

Keep your dreams alive. All things are possible for those who believe.

RoMoFo
on 9/25/13 2:29 am
VSG on 09/19/13

Thanks everybody!  I am read to feel like me again but trying to be patient!  @sheri  WAY TO GO!  I can't wait to say something is baggy instead of showing off my muffin top lol.  Thanks again y'all!

tiffanys73
on 9/25/13 8:22 am

So excited for you! Everyday seems to get a little better. Glad your starting to feel better!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 269 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views