I cant believe it!!

Endlesslywaiting
on 9/28/13 4:55 am

It is finally all falling into place. I met the surgeon yesterday and he thinks it is a great idea to have VSG. I was considering RNY, but with my arthritis there is still a possibility of me taking nsaids in my future, so sleeve is best. Its what I hoped he would say as I research these both for so long I was unsure all together with RNY because of the rerouting of the intestines. Soo..drum roll please......I will be sleeved on Oct. 21 just a week shy of my birthday but I am excited for the new journey I will get to experience. I am nervous as all hell but I am sure many are. Many of your stories as encouraged me to continue on this path, and I am excited to share my experience with others. Thank you all for past posts and I thank you all for the future posts!! 

Mrs_Desire _
on 9/28/13 5:03 am - Houston, TX
VSG on 11/18/13

Wow congrats to you!!! I have not been approved yet for my surgery but my surgeon stated the same thing about the sleeve being best for me.

I will still have to take thyroid medication but no more diabetic or lasix meds. Looking real forward to that!!! I can't wait to get my surgery date.

Myfitnesspal: MsDesire​  - Revision from Realize Band Patient

Height: 5'10" HW: 305  SW: 298 Surg Goal: 195 Endo Goal: 165 

Sandy M.
on 9/28/13 5:19 am - Detroit Lakes, MN
Revision on 05/08/13

Yippee!  Good for you!

Height 5'4"  HW:223 Lap band 2006, revised to Sleeve 5/8/2013, SW:196

TexasTerritory
on 9/28/13 5:27 am
VSG on 07/22/13
Drum roll~~

Losingabc
on 9/28/13 7:46 am
VSG on 10/21/13

Congrats!  We have the same surgery date...and about the same number of pounds to lose.  I wish you great success!

(deactivated member)
on 9/28/13 10:18 am

Hey there - Congratulations!  This is my surgery date too.  Best of luck to all of us!

Member Services
on 9/28/13 10:49 am - Irvine, CA

Congratulations to all of who are having surgery soon!  Please continue to post so we can share in your success.

DreamAngel3372
on 9/28/13 12:56 pm

yay!!

... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Keep your dreams alive. All things are possible for those who believe.

Endlesslywaiting
on 9/30/13 12:46 pm

So excited to start this journey, three weeks from today.. countdown has begun. Im so glad to see a few of you have the same date as me. We are going to do great!! See you all on the losers bench!!! 

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 58 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 58 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 235 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 308 views