Lesson Learned!

ReclaimingPaula
on 3/14/14 1:24 pm
VSG on 01/28/14

Who knows?  Maybe I'll have to teach this one to myself again, but I sure hope not!  I sat down at my desk to work and eat my dinner this evening.  Bad idea!  I was apparently not paying good attention to Sally (the name I have given my sleeve), and whew!  Unpleasant feelings afterward!  The last bite I ate said NOOOO!  I almost threw up, but didn't.  Managed to get past the wave of nausea and then had a big bout of the hiccups.  I am starting to feel better now about 45 minutes later, but that was definitely NOT pleasant.  So strange to me how it goes fine one time and the next it aint happening!  I'm sure it was in large part because I was eating in an absent-minded way sitting at my desk.  Definitely NOT a good thing to do!  Okay, Sally, I hear ya!

Surgery 01/28/2014. HW: 310. Consult 290, Surgery 270.  CW = 150   

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 3/14/14 1:50 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

I love that you've named your sleeve! Maybe mine will have to be Ralph, because if I eat too much I'll ralph all over...

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

cajunlady1958
on 3/14/14 11:26 pm - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
Yes our sleeves know better than we do. Mine (Taz) has reminded me more than once to slow down and take smaller bites because if not the foamies will show up and then the upchuck will come. Some days I hate Taz.........

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 81 views