Plastic surgery before & after photos! - less than 2 weeks post op.

ravenbrown
on 5/6/14 2:37 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

Congrats!  I've actually been really frustrated with how little I can do (and apparently I can do a lot).  I don't have the personality for recovery, but I'm trying really hard not to do too much.  How are you feeling?  Can't wait to see your update!

(deactivated member)
on 5/6/14 2:49 am

I'm looking forward to seeing the "healed up" pics. Do you have any "rear" pics? That's what I'm most curious about since that is where I have tons of droopy skin. Yucks me out! And, you know, there are lots of fun and creative things to do other than "it" while you're waiting for drain removal. Just sayin'......

ravenbrown
on 5/6/14 3:07 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

I don't want anyone near my lady bits until this drain is removed.  My hubs keeps talking about "giving back," and I told him I'm not giving back anything until I can get some myself ;)  I'm pretty much an asshole.  I think I have a rear before photo from a few months ago.  .  I can have Eric take some rear photos now.  My lower back/hip area is really swollen so it looks super weird right now.  I'll PM you.

(deactivated member)
on 5/6/14 3:41 am

I'll look for the pics. No rush.

Asshole, or  selfish ***** (Crap, we are more alike than I want to admit!)

ravenbrown
on 5/6/14 3:45 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

Bahahaha!  Yeah, I can't wait to meet you at the OH conference!  And I am a total selfish *****  Only child, moi?  OH HELLS YES. 

jujubslim
on 5/6/14 3:27 am
VSG on 03/17/14

Wow that looks amazing. What's the pain level on a LBL? It looks so painful I'm afraid of too much pain. I thought of anything I would probably get my boobs done if they get that deflated, but looking at yours it's tempting. Would you mind posting a pic of your breast aug with a top on? I'm curious to see the difference. You look amazing!

ravenbrown
on 5/6/14 3:43 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

It's painful.  I'm not going to downplay it.  There's a lot of numbness, which helps.  Your doc would most likely inject your ab muscles with a muscle relaxer, but it doesn't stop them from hurting is you cough, laugh, move.  I heal pretty quickly, and I also was up and moving as soon as I was allowed - I asked them to remove the catheter so I could get up and start moving.  My hubs bought a cheapy walker from Amazon, which was very helpful the first week because walking hunched over is hell on your lower back.  If you keep on top of your pain meds & muscle relaxers, it's really not a big deal.  What kind of photo do you want?  A side photo?  I had a mini & augmentation, not just augmentation. 

Thanks!

jujubslim
on 5/6/14 4:14 am
VSG on 03/17/14

I had 3 c-sections I handled those well. Let's see if I get up the courage to actually do a LBL. I still have plenty of time to mull it over. I'm pretty sure I want to at a minimum have a breast lift. I'd like to see a side and front view if you don't mind sharing. Thanks so much!

ravenbrown
on 5/6/14 4:36 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

Here you go!  In all my compression garment, no makeup, frizzy haired glory!

photo f06e709b-5ca0-41db-a170-9ee2c8433cd3.jpg

photo image-2.jpg

photo image-1.jpg

ravenbrown
on 5/6/14 4:37 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

And I'm not wearing any kind of bra.  My surgeon doesn't require wearing one, and I hate wearing one :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 126 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 359 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 405 views