Plastic surgery before & after photos! - less than 2 weeks post op.

ravenbrown
on 5/6/14 12:06 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

So I had three of the four drains removed yesterday, and I decided it was time for some photos.  I had a LBL with a breast augmentation and mini lift on April 24.  I still take narcotics at night because my boobs & back start hurting around 4pm, and I'm not one to be in pain for no reason :)  I'm healing quite well.  I can't tell you how amazing it is to feel like I have "normal" looking breasts.  I am a boob person, and while I've always had relatively perky breasts they were kind of squishy and I never liked my aureole placement.  I am in love with them now, and so is my husband.  Haha.  The area on my body that I have been the most ashamed of was my mons area.  Even the surgeons were surprised because the rest of my body wasn't in that bad of shape considering what I've put it through with pregnancy, BFing and 130 pound weight loss.  That area is now perfect even with the crazy swelling.  I cannot tell you how immensely happy that makes me.  I feel normal.  I can wear tiny panties.  I feel sexy naked even with the swelling and the healing incisions. 

Lastly, I asked my doc when I can have sex again.  And he told me that as long as I'm not doing anything acrobatic or too core intensive, as long as it's "sit back and enjoy the ride" sex, that I can whenever I feel up to it.  I love that he talks to me this way.  It's a huge part of why I chose him as my surgeon.  I just feel comfortable with him.  He's got a great sense of humor, and when I told him I wasn't into "drain sex" he told me he's confident I can get the last drain pulled by Friday so I should be getting my swerve on this weekend.  Hallelujah!  It's been two weeks since I've had sex, and my husband and I are going nuts :)

Without further adieu, the photos :)  If you are interested in boobie photos, please PM.  I'm not posting them publicly, but I'm happy to share them with WOMEN.  Sorry dudes, my hubby can be a bit jealous.  The red marks in the after photo are from my scratching the hell out of myself.  I have really sensitive skin, and Percocet makes me really itchy even while taking it with Benedryl.

photo ScreenShot2014-05-06at90039AM.png

Kelly Jean
on 5/6/14 12:31 am
VSG on 04/08/14

You look awesome... congrats!!!

ravenbrown
on 5/6/14 1:12 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

Thanks!

(deactivated member)
on 5/6/14 12:33 am - Canada

Your results are looking good and so early out! Congrats!

ravenbrown
on 5/6/14 1:12 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

jameas
on 5/6/14 1:03 am

Raven Brown very nice not overboard! Your are an inspiration of med change for improvement how was the haling 1st week ouch and you had both done at the same time?

ravenbrown
on 5/6/14 1:11 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

Yes, I had the procedures done at once.  The first week wasn't great, but I was on a lot of drugs and that made things better.  I also gave myself less than a week to get back to working, which was not a good idea.  I work from home, but it is still exhausting. 

Miss150
on 5/6/14 1:11 am

LOOK, MA, NO SKIN!!!!!!  Have fun w/ the new bod!.

goal!!! August 20, 2013   age: 59  High weight: 345 (June, 2011)  Consult weight: 293 (June, 2012)  Pre-Op: 253 (Nov., 2012) Surgery weight: 235 (Dec. 12, 2012) Current weight: 145

TOTAL POUNDS LOST- 200 (110 pounds lost before surgery, 90 pounds lost Post Op.diabetes in remission-blood pressure normal-cholesterol and triglyceride levels normal!  BMI from 55.6  supermorbidly obese to 23.6  normal!!!!  

ravenbrown
on 5/6/14 1:13 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

Oh, I intend to :) 

MayPenGirl
on 5/6/14 1:12 am - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 04/03/13

You look amazing already.  Can you imagine what it's going to look like after the swelling goes down?  I'm  so happy for you!!!!

Did your underwear size change or are you in the same size panties?  I want plastics in the future so I don't want to buy too many cute undies now if I'm only going to have to get rid of them later. 

Surgery date - 04/03/13; Goal date - 11/10/13 (I reached goal in 31 weeks & 4 days)

Highest weight 261  SW 258  GW 150   M1 -26  M2 -14  M3 -10  M4 -12  M5 -13  M6 -12  M7 -11  M8 -10  In maintenance since November 2013  HT- 5'6"  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 63 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 246 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 314 views