woohoo egd - results

stephyjj
on 5/16/14 5:14 am

Yesterday i had my EGD and everything went amazing. he didnt even do a biopsy because there was no need to! everything looked great he said. im ready for surgery. so monday i go for my last weigh in! then i have my primary dr send over everything from last 6 months then should see surgeon again. im so excited im getting closer and closer to a surgery date! im just getting upset because their scaled said 339 and that means i havent lost much weight. ive been walking, swimming and watching what i eat very very carefully. its not like im sitting on my butt doing nothing. ugh frustrating. and ive been having dreams where insurance denies me the surgery and it scares the crap out of me. i hope i get approved because im scared out of my mind. we are ready to start our family and this is the first step towards that.

motherof5
on 5/16/14 9:49 am

Congrats on that! I had a good EGD and my biopsy was negative for the H.Pylori that I had. But the nurse practitioner wanted me to take another test to be sure. I hope to be joining you soon. I hope we both hear good news soon.

Monique

HW: 333  CW:286  GW:175

JUST STRIVING TO TAKE CONTROL!

Most Active